Creator: JDHalfrack

spacedog - May 29, 2010, 9:12 pm,
Nice one.
Bakstabr - May 29, 2010, 11:14 pm,
Actually you would be surprised at what u use. I found a weird al song funnier because i knew the different nerves and organs he was talking about from anatomy hehe
agdaniele - May 29, 2010, 11:18 pm,
Using fact to sandbag good humor? How very anatomically tell-tale.
Bakstabr - May 29, 2010, 11:36 pm,
Its always fun to ruin something with facts.....Or wait...was that ruin it with logic.....oh well.
agdaniele - May 29, 2010, 11:47 pm,
Not here. Try to get into the spirit of the fact that everyone is here to laugh and have fun. Please and thank you.
Anonymous2 - May 30, 2010, 7:42 am,
Yeah, you'll never need physics, unless you want to be in design or construction. Menial labor FTW!
Bakstabr - May 30, 2010, 12:46 pm,
Sorry ag. Im pretty good at falling flat with trying to make a joke hehe. I was hoping it would have been seen as an odd place to use stuff like physics, maybe using that to project the proper angle to have some fun at a party hehe.
JDHalfrack - May 30, 2010, 10:30 pm,
Well, I'll admit this may be more funny to me than to some others only because I teach Physics. I get asked probably 50 times a year "When will we ever need this?" and I always have to have some good reasons ready. In reality, most of them never will...
thatonechick - May 30, 2010, 11:02 pm,
@ JD: YOU TEACH PHYSICS?!? I gotta take that... got any pointers?
JDHalfrack - May 30, 2010, 11:14 pm,
Take notes. Show work. Draw pictures. Physics can seem hard, but really, it's very procedural (unless you’re taking an advanced Physics class in college). If you really pay attention to the way your teacher/professor does the steps, you will succeed.
pzykosiz - May 30, 2010, 11:23 pm,
can you explain what the hell you would use planck's law for?
thatonechick - May 30, 2010, 11:46 pm,
I will be taking college physics I and II and I am terrible at math. :( ...And I have already had to use Planck's constant. LoL
Mooooooooooooooooooo - May 30, 2010, 11:48 pm,
Have yu told your professors that you're an internet diva?
thatonechick - May 30, 2010, 11:50 pm,
One. There is a user on here, DrEvo82 or something... My evolution teacher a few semesters ago had used the nick Dr. Evo to sign his emails. I asked him if he was the same. (They're not. LoL)