not demotivational not funny (if you're not an insider) WHO CARES?! LET'S VOTE IT UP!

Creator: forseti

forseti - June 14, 2010, 7:07 am,
Some thoughts - even if you don't like first postings from the creator... First of all: I want to thank the approver (whoever) to let this pass. You restore hope for me!*g*
forseti - June 14, 2010, 7:08 am,
Secondly: I don't want to attack someone personally, so please don't even start whining - take it like a woman!! I love you all.
forseti - June 14, 2010, 7:08 am,
It's just that I think, some of these pictures should stay in the forum (old discussion, I know). Thirdly: To prove this picture's message, I vote 5 lions! :P
agdaniele - June 14, 2010, 8:51 am,
So, are you unhappy that you weren't on the calendar, or are you against the fact that here, like the rest of the world, we have friends... and we like to show appreciation and respect for our friends, just like we do in real life situations?
agdaniele - June 14, 2010, 8:53 am,
There are over 68,000 posters. Shall we just remove a category of poster (chuck norris, fail, j******t, anime, bikini, food, dogs) everytime someone announces that they don't like that type of motifake?
agdaniele - June 14, 2010, 8:56 am,
I'm sure you make friends and influence people by telling a crowd of friends that they are wrong for sticking with each other, but here, posters are tributes... a show of affection....
agdaniele - June 14, 2010, 8:58 am,
And the fact that they get good ratings should tell you that it's important to us... and it has deep meaning to do these tributes. If you don't understand it, then you have no friends of your own.
agdaniele - June 14, 2010, 9:02 am,
I respect your opinion, and understand that it may be annoying to those who don't get tribute posters made of them. I also give you high marks for having class. Although you made this poster, you aren't a crybaby that votes them down. That says a lot.
agdaniele - June 14, 2010, 9:09 am,
On a personal note, I am sure I was cheering just as loud as you were, but keep in mind that you beat a geriatric Australia... not a super team. So, that doesn't mean you can dump on the motifake regulars with impunity. If they take the cup, then yes.
agdaniele - June 14, 2010, 9:12 am,
As long as USA loses, I'll be fine. This isn't a soccer country, and it drives me crazy when idiots chant "USA" when they can't name a single player on the team... and those idiots who boo an "offsides" call just because it was on the USA team. I digress.
agdaniele - June 14, 2010, 9:22 am,
Jurtje banned... this low-score bombing on tributes is going to end, or every one of these users will be banned on the first batch of bombings. If you don't like the topic, don't vote on it. Vote on the quality of the poster, or not at all. Pansies.
Kung-Fu Devil - June 14, 2010, 9:31 am,
They were interviewing Americans who were going to the World Cup and asking them to name some players, and a lot of them didn't know any. Why pay all that money to go watch a sport you don't care about? Should have gave their tickets to me!!
TheTrashHeap - June 14, 2010, 10:03 am,
Forseti you seem to be slipping back into bad habits! Would you expect the creepy, whiny old man at the end of the lane to be invited to the block party? Earn your place or find another.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - June 14, 2010, 10:06 am,
Agreed! I bet you were always picked last for dodgeball Forseti.
Airman - June 14, 2010, 10:21 am,
TTH, easy on the creepy whiny old guy, eh? Hey Forseti, did you not notice there is a new kind of calendar this month. I am sure the roast/tribute is a one time thing. we were each asked if it was ok. IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN HAVE MY DAY ON THE 29TH to shine
TheTrashHeap - June 14, 2010, 10:28 am,
I would suspect a rise in "roast" posters and an decrease in "tribute" posters on the 29th.
forseti - June 14, 2010, 5:16 pm,
Hey everybody! As I said, I love you all. It's nothing personal. And believe me or not, I really like the tribute posters! Also Jake can't change his avatar anymore..*fg* I only think, they should be shown in the forum but not in "public". Don't bother ;)
R.S.Jake - June 14, 2010, 5:30 pm,
I haven't changed my avatar in weeks!