Creator: forseti

TheTrashHeap - June 22, 2010, 10:26 am,
Belongs on politifake. 1L
forseti - June 22, 2010, 5:20 pm,
politifake?? bull****... this pic is without ANY reference to a political issue. It's just about a movie. just vote 1L without trying to find such a baseless reason if you don't like me, TTH! I can handle that ;)
crankyhead - June 22, 2010, 5:36 pm,
forseti, don't let trashmouth bait you into thinking his opinion matters more than anyone else's. It's a democracy, we all get a vote.
TheTrashHeap - June 22, 2010, 5:39 pm,
I only stated 1 opinion! If we all get a vote then stfu and let me have mine. Thanks for proving me right Cranky. You guys were not here for the days before politifake so you have no idea where that crap can lead.
crankyhead - June 22, 2010, 5:54 pm,
oh i get it trashy, your "tenure" allows you to ruin the experience for all the new people with your spiteful commentary. Unfortunately for you, I'm not interested in kissing your a**. You sure you're a Canadian? You sure don't act like it.
forseti - June 22, 2010, 5:58 pm,
those times are over and even if they were not over: your statement ist baseless... but you're right, everybody has an opinion. Just don't try to explain (this way) ;)
TheTrashHeap - June 22, 2010, 6:01 pm,
Actually you might notice that I am quite polite until provoked. You seem like the spiteful one here. I comment and you noobs overreact, it's the same old story. Suck it up and learn to take a little criticism.
TheTrashHeap - June 22, 2010, 6:06 pm,
I have been explaining some of my votes (good and bad) here for a long time and I will continue to do so long after you are gone. You noobs are only repeating the same whiny comments every noob makes when they cant take criticism.
forseti - June 22, 2010, 6:08 pm,
uhh... come on... you 1L me for posting an absolutely non politicly pic at motifake. your job is it to vote (objective). Don't try to be an approver. And stick your "YOU ARE A NOOB, EVERYTHING YOU SAY MUST BE WHINING"-**** somewhere we can't hear it. thx!
crankyhead - June 22, 2010, 6:09 pm,
giving up already trashcan? well here's a lil criticism for you. when you're arguing with an adult, don't say back to them, the things they just said to you.
TheTrashHeap - June 22, 2010, 6:12 pm,
The 1L had nothing to do with the political aspect.
TheTrashHeap - June 22, 2010, 6:14 pm,
Now you are really grasping Cranky. Keep trying you may come up with something viable eventually.
crankyhead - June 22, 2010, 6:15 pm,
go get some of your girlfriends trashy, you're no contest all on your own.
TheTrashHeap - June 22, 2010, 6:21 pm,
The best part for me though is... I don't have to compete with you. You dragged yourself into this argument, you can drag yourself out.
forseti - June 22, 2010, 6:23 pm,
voting with baseless reasons is NOT explaining. I can take criticism. just try to make fair comments and be constructive! And please, I made more than 180 pics, average 4.6, > 500 comments. I'm not a greybeard, but the noob-rank is overused and sucks!
crankyhead - June 22, 2010, 6:24 pm,
Why am i not surprised to find out that you can't even take your own advice. You're ridiculous, and have absolutely wasted my afternoon.
TheTrashHeap - June 22, 2010, 6:27 pm,
crankyhead - June 22, 2010, 6:29 pm,
I'll even let you have the last word.
thatonechick - June 22, 2010, 6:29 pm,
I'll have the last word, thanks. Here it is: STOPPIT
crankyhead - June 22, 2010, 6:35 pm,
universal declaration of human rights article 19 TOC.
crankyhead - June 22, 2010, 6:37 pm,
p.s. he hates that you stepped in 14 minutes after i told him to go get his girlfriend lol. me on the other hand, am giggling like a drunken schoolgirl about it.
thatonechick - June 22, 2010, 6:39 pm,
When I say stop... I mean stop.