Creator: Hawamleh

Hawamleh - June 29, 2010, 10:48 pm,
seriously 2 lions, is it that bad?? pls tell me whats so bad about it so i can improve..
Hawamleh - June 29, 2010, 10:50 pm,
You Disgust me....Timmy.
thatonechick - June 29, 2010, 10:51 pm,
thatonechick - June 29, 2010, 10:52 pm,
Oh, but: political. I'm not voting.
Hawamleh - June 29, 2010, 10:52 pm,
for what?
Hawamleh - June 29, 2010, 10:52 pm,
How Is this Political?
thatonechick - June 29, 2010, 10:54 pm,
IMO, pretty much anything labeled as terrorism has political roots. Maybe that's just me.
Hawamleh - June 29, 2010, 10:57 pm,
Its Not, this critiques no regime no nothing this just says that killing innocents has no riligion...i still wanna know who that bomber was..Racist !
Haarakkon - June 29, 2010, 10:58 pm,
Food for thought, TOC
Hawamleh - June 29, 2010, 10:58 pm,
Grewat posters btw haar the cat one is freakin epic :D
Reality Lord - June 29, 2010, 10:59 pm,
i'de love to know who gave you 2 l's on this. all of yours. and no, i don't believe its political. i keep meaning to make anotrher "einstien" that i think you'de like haw.thumbs up dude. now...make me
Hawamleh - June 29, 2010, 11:00 pm,
Ok next one Will be A comedy :D thanks man and cant wait to see your new one.
Haarakkon - June 29, 2010, 11:02 pm,
I'd think it is more often religious in nature and used by the politicos to further their own agendas. Torquemada and Robespierre?
agdaniele - June 29, 2010, 11:03 pm,
You do an incredible job on these sorts of posters... the captions show thought and time put into them. I'd say that you're in danger of belaboring the theme, though... close, but not yet.
Hawamleh - June 29, 2010, 11:03 pm,
True, But How Is Stoping Terrorism bad? In Any Way?
agdaniele - June 29, 2010, 11:07 pm,
Not disagreeing with the poster. And much like I said about a banned member's politifakes - you aren't going to fix terrorism one motifake at a time. This is a great poster, and I approved it... but this is not the venue to argue it.
agdaniele - June 29, 2010, 11:07 pm,
Let the poster stand on it's own. Don't turn it into a debate. Please. You're very appreciated here.
Hawamleh - June 29, 2010, 11:12 pm,
Ok I Just Wanted it to be known That im not trying to do anything political. But I'll Stfu Now :D
agdaniele - June 29, 2010, 11:14 pm,
No worries... again... not bagging on your work by any means. Just guiding the comments.
5butjam - June 30, 2010, 4:58 am,
Consider this one of the exceedingly rare times I'll give anything that isn't uproariously funny or demotivating 5 lions...
Hawamleh - June 30, 2010, 6:06 pm,
Thanks, Im Glad You Like It :D
Reality Lord - June 30, 2010, 6:12 pm,
aggy being new at this, what is the guidelines for political. i mean a little is whats the cut off? racism obviously, hate i a**ume...anything else?
forseti - June 30, 2010, 6:17 pm,
(my personal amateurish) guideline: If someone could be offended or motivated to start a debate you perhaps should think about the text again...
Hawamleh - June 30, 2010, 6:31 pm,
nonSense...We Do This To Move Feelings...And Debates Hapenning means a lot of feelings have been moved...just nothing hatefull.
5butjam - June 30, 2010, 7:01 pm,
I don't think this was done in a political manner, so I reckon that's why the mod has let it slide, it would've been a shame to lose this to Politifake...
Hawamleh - June 30, 2010, 7:31 pm,
i Know, All those Guys Do Is Bash Obama..
TheTrashHeap - June 30, 2010, 7:44 pm,
Controversial but Demotivational.
raygun505 - January 19, 2013, 2:09 am,
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are in fact Muslims. The entire Muslim religion is based on violence.
rerun - January 20, 2013, 8:10 pm,
Gee raygun505, I guess if this is true this Jewish Moderator should not be friends with the poster creator. Well, I call BS, not all terrorists are Muslim. Does the name Timothy McVey ring any bell? Oklahoma City bombing?
raygun505 - January 20, 2013, 8:16 pm,
Gee is there any course of action a poster can take when he is personally attacked by a Moderator? Timothy McVey was not a part of an organized terrorist group such as Hamas and Al Queada. He was a nut with a small circle of friends.
raygun505 - January 20, 2013, 8:19 pm,
In addition, Timothy McVey did not enjoy the widespread support of any group for his nearly SOLO act. But the Left routinely uses Timothy McVey to defend Muslims who are a CULTURE OF VIOLENCE and TERRORISM because the Left doesn't care about reality.
Hawamleh - January 21, 2013, 6:57 am,
Well I guess I can go about an entire rant about how you're own American culture is quite hateful. And that you're own USA is the only reason organizations such as Al-Qaeda and Hamas have formed.
Hawamleh - January 21, 2013, 6:59 am,
Due to the US sacking Iraq for no good reason and empowering the state of Israel to occupy Palestine and oppress it's people. In short how the US pushes us arabs around like an elementary school bully.
Hawamleh - January 21, 2013, 7:01 am,
But once again I will tell you that, that's like your ignorant opinion which causes muslims like me who've never hurt anyone to worry about being who they are in today's world. I have never blamed an American nor a Jew for what US and Israel do.
Hawamleh - January 21, 2013, 7:03 am,
You may have a right to call me hateful, but you certainly wrong me and millions of other Muslims who just go on about their daily lives trying to survive. But it's your right, so I ask the mods not to silence or ban you, you have a right to that opinion.
raygun505 - January 20, 2013, 8:21 pm,
Obviously the Mocerator's religion takes a back seat to the Moderator's religious beliefs.
raygun505 - January 20, 2013, 8:23 pm,
Should have read, the Moderator's political agenda takes a back seat to the Moderator's religion.
raygun505 - January 20, 2013, 9:11 pm,
Good grief, my typing and brain need to get it together. The Moderator's Jewish religion takes a back seat to the Moderator's political motivations. This is typical of Jewish Liberals who vote Democrat in spite.
raygun505 - January 20, 2013, 8:32 pm,
Oh and should the Moderator choose to silence me, I can live with that and expect it. The primary difference between a Communist and a Liberal is the power to kill and imprison those that disagree, not the lack of desire to do so.
Greeny - January 20, 2013, 8:53 pm,
Your hair looks nice
Hawamleh - January 19, 2013, 7:30 am,
Well ****... I didn't even know that...hold on, I'm gonna go out and punch me some babies. Or maybe not, maybe I'll just tell you that I'm Muslim and that's like your opinion man.
GaryO - January 19, 2013, 9:30 am,
Not all two year old posters are commented on by idiots, but all idiots comment on two year old posters. Howevah, I appreciate seeing this one, and really enjoyed seeing Hammy’s metamorphosis from meek noob to uproarious commenteer, all in one poster.
Hawamleh - January 20, 2013, 11:18 am,
ye see that gary ? my father would be so proud if he saw this, either that or tell me to get my a** back to punching babies and not dis-honor my muslim heritage... I actually like this guy, funnier than a lot of posters nowadays he is.
GaryO - January 20, 2013, 11:47 am,
Oh yeah, he’s a verbiate poster alright, but only when the twisted wit of our Hammy is applied
Hawamleh - January 20, 2013, 12:01 pm,
Well then, just to make sure he looks good, I'll make sure to always twist things around for him with my twisty little wit that I got from my violent muslim upbringing playing with legos, vicious legos mind you.
rerun - January 21, 2013, 6:49 am,
No idiot, the Moderator is open minded enough to judge people on people, not religous, racial, etc beliefs. As far as banning you, you are expressing an opinion which I don't agree with. I need a good reason to ban you, attack somebody here & I will
Mooooooooooooooooooo - January 21, 2013, 10:08 am,
It's guys like Ray here that make all Americans look like ignorant war mongerers. I'm glad that we have better examples of American citizens on the network......even the texans are less militant than the stereotypes usually implie. :)
Mooooooooooooooooooo - January 21, 2013, 10:08 am,