Creator: Hawamleh

forseti - July 2, 2010, 9:02 am,
I disagree. Respect to any man who rule wise and fair, even he never has to face death this way...
Hawamleh - July 2, 2010, 3:50 pm,
To You he is a tyrant, to most of us he is a hero..
Mongo - July 2, 2010, 3:57 pm,
It's nice to see the historically ignorant defending this clown.....he killed untold thousands and died the death of a scoundrel. Nuff said.
egg - July 2, 2010, 4:25 pm,
He had plenty of time to contemplate the way he would face death when he was cowering in his spider hole, or in court listening to his victims' families testify.
Hawamleh - July 2, 2010, 5:45 pm,
To Each his Own, You May Call Me Ignorant, where do you get your info from Cnn? I was there..
forseti - July 2, 2010, 7:05 pm,
Well Haw, even there was no reason for the war(Saddist Hussein had no WMDs like it was told), Saddam executed many innocent. If that is your image of a hero, you're wrong at motifake(and probably even at politifake). Sounds like Stockholm syndrome to me.
GreyScorpion - July 2, 2010, 7:13 pm,
sounds like you can continue this discussion over at Politifake. No more discussion on this poster.
Hawamleh - July 2, 2010, 11:47 pm,
I'm Not Saying Anything, Just Beware Those You Consider Innocent.I Dont Think Him A Hero, Most Arabs Do. But I Respect him, This POster Is Not About Politics, It Is About How We Should Respect Everyone. ****s or Not.
agdaniele - July 3, 2010, 3:46 am,
Stop this line of conversation.
TWOEDGE - November 21, 2011, 7:55 am,
Would you say the same for Charles Manson? Saddam Hussein used nerve gas on the Kurdish people in Iraq (Halabja massacre or Bloody Friday) and still remains the largest chemical weapons attack directed against a civilian-populated area in history.
TWOEDGE - November 21, 2011, 7:58 am,
And will someone please tell the Kurdish people of Iraq that nerve gas is not a weapon of mass destruction. I’m glad he was tried by his own people. ;)
Hawamleh - November 22, 2011, 12:59 pm,
dude when the mods say cut it out, we cut it out.