Creator: Reality Lord

Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 18, 2010, 1:27 pm,
1L this has been done already...and it's still not funny.
Reality Lord - July 18, 2010, 1:33 pm,
sorry i hitting to close to home?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 18, 2010, 1:35 pm,
How do you mean....and I'm not kidding. there was a poster just like this a few weeks ago...same pic and all.
Hawamleh - July 18, 2010, 4:06 pm,
Guys, that pic is /b/ reference, and i learned after doing a poster like that, that mentioning /b/ in anything automaticlly f***s it up. so just stay away from it.
Claire - July 18, 2010, 4:51 pm,
Psstt.. Hammy... We already knew that. :)
Reality Lord - July 18, 2010, 5:17 pm,
ok is there a "what noobs need to know" somewhere? wtf is /b/ reference?
agdaniele - July 18, 2010, 8:28 pm,
I either really like this, or am irritated by it... are we saying that mods get 5Ls for being mods?
pzykosiz - July 18, 2010, 8:38 pm,
mods get 5L's so you ban us
pzykosiz - July 18, 2010, 8:38 pm,
so you don't ban us. my typing skills are off
rerun - July 18, 2010, 9:18 pm,
I would prefer an honest a**esment of my work as opposed to blatent 5L because I am a mod. You won't get banned for low vote a mod poster UNLESS you low vote all of a partiular mod poster. Same if you (nobody specific) low vote anybody poster
rerun - July 18, 2010, 9:21 pm,
As a mod, I have 2L another mod poster. The mods are just like everybody else, we too can and do make crappy motifakes. If you think a poster merits a low vote and are concerned how we will react, don't be. Just don't be a douchebag and brag about a low
rerun - July 18, 2010, 9:22 pm,
vote. I try not to advertise any vote unless I think a poster is exceptional.
pzykosiz - July 18, 2010, 9:24 pm,
don't worry, it was supposed to be a joke. i do try and keep my voting as honest as possible
rerun - July 18, 2010, 9:28 pm,
Be that is it may, others here have expressed the same "fear". It is unfounded. The "problem" mod of the past resigned long ago.
Reality Lord - July 18, 2010, 9:28 pm,
this moti doesn't target mods ffs. it the title...sychophants..aka...asskissers who intentionally low vote noobs and don't have the balls to low vote a mods...for any reason. okee dokee folks.
rerun - July 18, 2010, 9:31 pm,
Low voting a noob poster just because the moti is a noob is a good way to get banned. All we ask is that votes be fair and reflect how you feel about the motifake, not the motifaker.
Reality Lord - July 18, 2010, 9:53 pm,
i'm curious rr if there's any way to display the moti without the artist name until after you've cast your vote.
agdaniele - July 18, 2010, 10:07 pm,
If you consider 1Ling a mod as having balls, then despite your name, you have little grasp of reality. This is, if you haven't noticed, also a social site. We socialize. If you have any grasp of social nature, you'd know that it's not all a**-kissing...
agdaniele - July 18, 2010, 10:10 pm,
Friends help friends. And nobody gets banned for low-voting a poster, they get in trouble for low-voting a person... and that includes mods as well as noobs. Pay closer attention... As a mod, I get good votes sometimes, and get bombed at others.
agdaniele - July 18, 2010, 10:12 pm,
If you see a problem with those who vote-boost regulars or mods, then 1) you have no clue about life, 2) Stop whining, and try to be more likeable. You make good posters. Sometimes you don't, and you get low voted. But a sunnier disposition would go far.
agdaniele - July 18, 2010, 10:13 pm,
And if you think that it's easier to complain or hate the way the world works, then you will find this site increasingly difficult to s******.
agdaniele - July 18, 2010, 10:32 pm,
Despite the fact that I make lame posters, I am pretty smart. I know what a sycophant is (not sych), and it was the spirit of the poster I questioned. A misunderstanding by both, and I thank you for your understanding.
tellitlikeitis - July 19, 2010, 10:12 pm,
For a poster that has only 1 lion to start, this has certainly generated a lot of comments. To each his own, I would think.
agdaniele - July 20, 2010, 12:17 am,
Reality Lord - July 22, 2010, 6:15 pm,
meh...truth and honesty time. whether you liked the poster or generated alot of buzz. i wasn't alone in my frustration of getting bombed. aggy you give solid advice dude...and i hear you. many thnx.