Creator: pzykosiz

Reality Lord - August 6, 2010, 1:44 pm,
5L's from me dude. i have one i'm working on very similar. you been bombed i think bro. this is good...very!
Sean - August 6, 2010, 4:21 pm,
You're right. God made man outta dirt. And woman outta one of dirtman's ribs. The dirt he made outta nothing. I'll 5 this outta sheer contempt for any fellow atheist who has ever tried to call themselves a "bight" in public.
Sean - August 6, 2010, 4:25 pm,
pzykosiz - August 8, 2010, 7:30 pm,
thanks guys. I will say I have no problem with people being atheists, I only have a problem with the ones who think they're better than religious people, becuase they don't believe in a god. ie. the type of people that go to these conventions
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 8, 2010, 7:35 pm,
I'm better than you, Not because I'm an Athiest....I'm just better than you....2 lions, 2 tigers, 2wallabys, 2squirrells, 2 llamas......still 2 (that Ark had to be crowded and smelly)
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 8, 2010, 7:47 pm,
Maybe Noah was just into 3-ways and for thought.
pzykosiz - August 8, 2010, 8:03 pm,
you've had the same thoughts before haven't you
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 8, 2010, 9:41 pm,
That I'm better than you?....yep. I think that all the time.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 8, 2010, 9:42 pm,
Or animal 3-ways?......only when I watch the BBC.
TheTrashHeap - August 9, 2010, 9:09 am,
What about the religious folks who gather every sunday and think they are better than EVERYONE because they believe in the RIGHT god? Religion is an out-dated practice and has no place in modern society. Our ancestors will be embarrassed by our naivete.
culos - August 9, 2010, 9:23 am,
The right God is a (oxy)moron
pzykosiz - August 9, 2010, 9:50 pm,
i agree that same thing can be said about all religions, there are militant people in every religion, and other beliefs. I'm against anyone who tries to forcibly change your views, or thinks their better than others becuase their belief is different
pzykosiz - August 9, 2010, 9:51 pm,
i am trying to watch what i say with the relgious jokes though, cause one of them ended up getting me a time out
FatherTyme - June 20, 2011, 8:39 am,
Pzykosiz, that's kinda narrow thinking, nobody "forces" anyone into anything. We do have something called "free will?" It allows us to choose what we want to believe, what to say, what believe, whose Motifake's to approve and reject.
house - June 20, 2011, 7:28 pm,
Ok here goes - now this is the theory i proposed at uni, to my philosophy lecturer who was an ex anglican miister and he agreed with me. I am God (stay with me here) God is by definitions 3 things Omnipotent - all powerful Omnipresent - everywhere
house - June 20, 2011, 7:30 pm,
Omniscient - all knowing. So God is everywhere. The universe is everywhere. I am a part of the universe. The whole is made up of a sum of its parts (i.e without all parts it is not complete). The universe is not complete if i'm not here.
house - June 20, 2011, 7:30 pm,
Therefore I am GOD. Only argument is that this theory means everyone and everything is also God.....yes even inlcuding the Timmy's