Creator: kay9kabang

thatonechick - August 9, 2010, 7:09 am,
Hell. Yeah. THIS is an animefake.
culos - August 9, 2010, 7:49 am,
And therefore an automatic 1L!
Bakstabr - August 9, 2010, 10:20 am,
Culos i gotta disagree with u on this one. Like Cubby's this is an anime poster that actually is demotivational. Plus the watermelon sitting there makes the caption funnier.
culos - August 9, 2010, 10:37 am,
Any reference to Anime is demotivational in itself, it makes me depressed, this equals 1L, everyone who knows me should not be surprised.
culos - August 9, 2010, 10:38 am,
Btw, the lines are great, with another picture (real life) that would have a remote relation to the text it would have been a 5
TheTrashHeap - August 9, 2010, 10:59 am,
The pic offers no context. Culos is right a real life pic would have been much better. I have no idea who the characters in the pic are or what makes watermelon so dangerous.
Chompers - August 9, 2010, 11:08 am,
The context is the person offering something, that's it. While I agree a real life pic would have been better, this is sufficient.
TheTrashHeap - August 9, 2010, 11:11 am,
If its something harmless where is the implied menace? Unless you know these characters the pic ruins the poster. How is melon a threat? Why would anybody a**ume that it would be? The words were wasted on the pic. Nobody strives to be sufficient.
Bakstabr - August 9, 2010, 12:07 pm,
Ok, its simple. The dude is angry. Hes giving the lady something. I think the caption fits the pic perfectly. ITs not the WATERMELON thats the threat its the fact the dude looks angry and is giving something that is supposed to go with the text
Bakstabr - August 9, 2010, 12:08 pm,
U dont have to understand the characters or know who they are at all.
TheTrashHeap - August 9, 2010, 12:26 pm,
Oh I see. It's just really vague and lame then. The dude is angry and the watermelon makes it funny.... it all makes sense now. BTW what dictionary is undelueded in?
thatonechick - August 9, 2010, 9:39 pm,
I just popped in to announce. The arrival of your new 1L bomber... Me! I shall 1L each and every chickfake because I don't have a thing for t***. Sorry, guys. This is actually pretty funny, watermelon or no. TTFN
rerun - August 9, 2010, 9:44 pm,
@TOC, we still love you even if you aren't as happy with your rack as we are.
Bakstabr - August 9, 2010, 11:01 pm,
Thank you toc for saying that. I was almost about to say if they all hated anime posters so much they would have to go back on cubby... probably woulda been one of the stupidest things i ever did.
agdaniele - August 9, 2010, 11:03 pm,
Not a wise comment to almost not make.