it really sucks when you realize that anime guys have more girls and power than you ever will

Creator: asddsakiller

agdaniele - August 17, 2010, 9:44 pm,
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 17, 2010, 11:52 pm,
Ugggg. 1L
Bartimaeus - August 17, 2010, 11:56 pm,
Not a bad concept, but the execution could have been better. I think it's just the way the words lined up...doesn't look clean. I usually try to arrange the lines from longest to shortest in descending order. Word arrangement can really affect the feel.
TheTrashHeap - August 18, 2010, 12:13 am,
Is this some bizzaro reality where virgins are cool and h** internet les***** are just what they claim to be?
Reality Lord - August 18, 2010, 1:14 am,
the heap...he's got a way of getting right to the point no?
Bartimaeus - August 18, 2010, 2:55 am,
Just trying to give some constructive criticism, man. Jeez. lol
agdaniele - August 18, 2010, 9:35 am,
Now, does this poster just address anime fans?
agdaniele - August 18, 2010, 9:39 am,
If not, I'd look up a definition of reality. A deck of cards has gotten more *** than a cartoon. Cartoooon. Reality; a girl who yells at you when you have *** with her, then give an odd look at her slightly burned grilled cheese. Cartoons; lube and tissue
agdaniele - August 18, 2010, 9:39 am,
(with all due respect to MechaBart)
agdaniele - August 18, 2010, 9:50 am,
Oh, but if I went 'round sayin' I was a playa, just because some moistened cartoon bink helped me lob a map of hawaii ay my mouse pad, they'd put me away!
thatonechick - August 18, 2010, 12:05 pm,
Before anyone asks, I think this sort is rather unfunny. Oh well.
Bartimaeus - August 18, 2010, 12:15 pm,
What does this have to with masturbation. It's a comparison between fictional characters and those who enjoy watching them. It's not "***y Anime tit tit." It is an homage to anime character, and at the same time demotivational to those who take the series
Bartimaeus - August 18, 2010, 12:18 pm,
too seriously. He's not calling himself a "playa," or saying that anime girls are better than real life. I sure no one would object to a poster saying "INDIANA JONES: twelve-thousand times cooler than you will ever be." It's the same concept, just with
Bartimaeus - August 18, 2010, 12:20 pm,
anime. Not that I'm by any means defending this as an "awesome poster." I'm just defending the broader idea behind it, and the anime poster genre.
Bartimaeus - August 18, 2010, 12:23 pm,
d***...typos. You people know I can't type fast. lol I'm going to start drafting my comments on Note Pad.
agdaniele - August 18, 2010, 3:37 pm,
Try using both hands, Bart.
agdaniele - August 18, 2010, 3:39 pm,
HAving said that, my comment refers to "reality" being anywhere near this caption... and the breakdown in social structure when this cartoon character's women or power are seen on any level as a comparison to reality. You know the type I'm talking about.
agdaniele - August 18, 2010, 3:47 pm,
Maybe I'm too old to appreciate non-real women... I just argue the place that a thought like this comes from. Examples: 77018, 92967, 79637, 61922, 30531. This all falls under the new generation of text, twitter and anime as "better than reality"
agdaniele - August 18, 2010, 3:53 pm,
Bart, you make intelligent and appealing anime posters. I know you certainly have a logical grasp of reality. Although I understand your defense of this, you must understand that anime isn't under attack here... it's the poster makers who insist "reality"
asddsakiller - August 18, 2010, 5:55 pm,
guys it was not really supposed to be funny just to be a demotivational
pzykosiz - August 18, 2010, 7:49 pm,
i got what you meant because i didn't really overa***yse it.
TheTrashHeap - August 18, 2010, 8:17 pm,
It must be facetiously demotivational to male anime fans. To non anime fans it just seems like a fanboy trying to convince himself (and us)that hundreds of fictional women outweigh even a few real ones. If I were an anime fan and I read this I would
TheTrashHeap - August 18, 2010, 8:18 pm,
recognize how untrue (wishful thinking?) it is and feel VERY demotivated. Aggy was correct, this is aimed at anime fans...or it's nonsense.
asddsakiller - August 18, 2010, 8:40 pm,
ok....anyway it is mainly hitting anime fans as a demotivator
Bartimaeus - August 19, 2010, 3:59 am,
I see where you guys are coming from, and perhaps the problem here lies in the wording. Terms like "really" and "realize" make it seem like he's comparing real life to anime and saying real life comes up short. Real women < Anime women. But I think the
Bartimaeus - August 19, 2010, 4:03 am,
their real world situation. In other words, they focus to much on what life should be instead of what it could be. Of course, I could just be grasping at straws.
agdaniele - August 19, 2010, 11:58 am,
So, we good, Bart?
Bartimaeus - August 22, 2010, 1:44 am,
Of course. This was a discussion, not an argument.