Lake Titicaca

Raaaarht!! - July 9, 2008, 2:06 am,
Really? Really? What are you, Ten?? Really? Is that Funny To You? Really?
pro - July 9, 2008, 4:23 am,
Hehehehehe! He said 'titi'! Hehehe! And 'caca'!
Sean - July 9, 2008, 5:10 pm,
"Yeah" to funny (as in still snickering) ... "no" to ten. But obviously there is a maturity issue here, I see that now.
Raaaarht!! - July 14, 2008, 6:01 am,
*Sigh* V_V At least you were honest about it Sean. Though I Admit, this might've been better received, had I been in higher spirits. But alas, it was not to be.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - July 16, 2008, 1:44 am,
It reminds me of the song "lake Titicaca" by the Animaniacs, and therefore it warms my heart. Besides, its funny. What? I have an immature side sometimes!
... - July 16, 2008, 3:45 am,
MWLF: I Can't honestly figure out why THIS poster would remind you of the song 'lake Titicaca' ... It just doesn't make sense! *snickers* Evidently saying it outloud makes it funnier... Keep a straight face while saying aloud. I Dare You.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - July 16, 2008, 12:01 pm,
It's as if whoever named the lake sat around discussing alternatives, like ***biepeepee, Zippitydoodah, etc
East03 - July 17, 2008, 1:55 am,
This motifake was destined to happen
tp - July 17, 2008, 7:47 pm,
This is the TOP motifake? Are you serious?
... - July 17, 2008, 8:10 pm,
They had to have known english, and designed a tiny part of their language around it, just for this purpose.
... - July 17, 2008, 8:10 pm,
"In our language, we will tell them it means 'Place of beauty and spendor'. But we HAVE to keep a straight face."
... - July 17, 2008, 8:11 pm,
...At least while they are there. Then laugh later, while they try NOT dying trying to say it... *snickers*
RnR - July 18, 2008, 4:25 am,
its the top MF 'cuz its underpants-haha-fun humor level is right in the (mental) agegroup that represent 90 % of the visitor on this site
Sean - July 18, 2008, 7:38 pm,
You tell 'em tp. It's a bloody outrage ... don't take this lying down man! *snickers idiotically*
... - July 18, 2008, 7:53 pm,
Sadly, i think that the people getting the most enjoyment out of this potty-humor post are the older guys on here... V_V All the kids are giving it 1's cause there aren't "***bies" and it ISN'T NSFW...
,., - July 23, 2008, 1:48 pm,
How on earth does it have a score of 126 out of FIVE!?
Sean - July 23, 2008, 5:31 pm,
Hey ",.,", you ask a valid question. If you read the comments to "Overrated" (see "Sean" and "pro"), you will then know why. I am not suggesting that you will find it worth the effort (though you may), merely telling you how this debacle came about.
Ellipsis - July 27, 2008, 6:39 pm,
(previously ...) It's a shame the took the score down... V_V Oh well, i guess we can't all be giants for the ages.
pro - July 27, 2008, 7:40 pm,
Darn! They *have* fixed the vote hacking!
Sean - July 27, 2008, 7:48 pm,
*unable to type ... just snickers inconsoleably*
admin - July 31, 2008, 12:43 pm,
You got too greedy with the voting hack. Had you used your hacking powers responsibly, and given it a 6 instead of a 127, no one would have noticed ;-)
pro - July 31, 2008, 1:36 pm,
The vote is an average. Without knowing how many people have voted, it was rather difficult to figure out what score to give to give a new average of 6.
Popi - August 8, 2008, 6:52 pm,
What is it with you guys and comments about chocolate-wrapped nuts? :-)
Sean - August 8, 2008, 7:08 pm,
Good one. Very funny. Didn't get it for a second or 20.
Sean - May 2, 2009, 11:41 pm,
I hate to admit it, but this may be my proudest Motifake moment. O.k., I don't really hate to admit it. I like admitting it. I'll likely admit it again, six months from now. And, admittedly, I'll like it then too.
Sean - October 10, 2011, 1:20 am,
Ok. It's been more than six months, but I am still proud to admit it.
Sean - May 27, 2009, 12:34 am,
You tell 'em aggy ... and until harr comes up with something comparable to this, my greatest masterpiece, his status on the "first tier" so-to-speak, will always be less than unassailable.
Sean - May 27, 2009, 12:36 am,
*Harr (sorry)
Haarakkon - May 28, 2009, 1:36 am,
Sean, you are a master of the art form. I am but a hick/hack, straight up. I don't see myself as competing with you. If some folks enjoy my posters, cool. If not, cool. As for you, just keep up the good work, seriously and sincerely.
Sen - May 28, 2009, 12:12 pm,
Haar, your stuff keeps getting better and better. And while a little competition, or a lot of it if yer more mature than I'll ever be, is a good thing over-all, it can still leave you crying yourself to sleep every night over your perpetual failure ...
Sean - May 28, 2009, 12:14 pm,
to even come close to matching Airman's dominance of the upper rankings. If only his less popular stuff wasn't so d***ed good, I could console myself with that. So to recap: whod drinks guinness? I mean on purpose? Wuts up with that?
Haarakkon - May 28, 2009, 12:25 pm,
We work on roughly similar tangents, inspired by true demot posters (usually) and with similar demographics in mind, but it's not really a competition. It's more like an art gallery for the borderline insane, though it's a gallery that anyone can visit.