For when you want to say something that cheers someone up, but can't explain it.

Creator: Benlulz

forseti - September 21, 2010, 6:06 pm,
that's nice, but not demotivational or funny. wrong domain?!? ;)
Benlulz - September 22, 2010, 6:27 am,
Oh, didn't know it HAD to be demo. or funny, >_
Benlulz - September 22, 2010, 6:27 am,
forseti - September 22, 2010, 6:41 am,
as it was approved, it's okand at least not your fault!! ;) As I said, I like it, but it doesn't fit that much to moti_fake_. Just my opinion, nothing personal! ;)
Benlulz - September 22, 2010, 7:39 am,
no prob man ^^ i just like the way you can make posters and since i had some inspiration i just created it :)
forseti - September 22, 2010, 8:11 am,
we're all here for fun, so enjoy. some posters may not work with the audience so if you upload them you probably get some bad votings sooner or later. not giving a **** on this is the first step to become a regular I guess. So go on! :D
TheTrashHeap - September 22, 2010, 8:40 am,
If everything that "didn't fit that much to Motifake" was rejected there would only be a couple thousand posters here. You hated criticism when you started here forseti, why do you dish so much out now?
forseti - September 22, 2010, 9:41 am,
I didn't dish out, just gave some hints. Benlulz got it right. And I never hated criticism. I just didn't like your diss, specially because you're one of those who can't take criticism very much. Don't take my comments literally if there is a wink. -> ;)
TheTrashHeap - September 22, 2010, 1:24 pm,
I have never had a hard time taking criticism. (from those qualified to hand it out) All I'm saying is that you make a lot of negative comments for someone who never took them well. Think back to when you first joined, you know what I mean.
forseti - September 22, 2010, 2:22 pm,
Negative comments are more important to improve IMO. But I never want to harm anybody. Just hints and just my opinion. You're right, my start was suboptimal. BUT I tried hard to improve and had never any quarreling. In fact, I'm a misinterpreted angel! :D
Benlulz - September 24, 2010, 6:32 pm,