Motifake
politics
ufo
MAD
motifake

SO WE'LL HATE HIM...

because he's the hero MMA deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Creator: squirrelzig

jameswnash - October 16, 2010, 1:36 am,
Biggest crybaby in sports entertainment
ICEMAN - October 16, 2010, 1:38 am,
Whatsamatta squirrly? Did Brock kick sand in your face?
Anonymous2 - October 16, 2010, 8:48 pm,
WWE has-been says what?
HammerofHeeb - October 18, 2010, 9:44 am,
I am not a fan of his. That being said, Has been? He is doing real fighting and not acting. He took a beating in the 1st round, got up, smiled and asked for more. He has lost one time, his first fight, and has been undefeated since.
HammerofHeeb - October 18, 2010, 9:45 am,
Call him a Dbag, an arseclown, or even a crap arse football player, but a "has been" is not something this Sloth (Goonies reference) is.
culos - October 18, 2010, 9:46 am,
Real Fighting? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
culos - October 18, 2010, 9:47 am,
or LOL for short....
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 18, 2010, 10:09 am,
I Know a guy that's a MMA fighter....He's been hit so many times that he's essentially retarded....At least it's more real than pro wrestling.
culos - October 18, 2010, 10:19 am,
I'll give you that, but somehow I guess you already need to be slightly retarded to even think about entering the ring with those guys....
HammerofHeeb - October 18, 2010, 10:19 am,
What is real fighting to you? Boxing? It's a form, yes, but if you're on the street, well, you're just going to get cut or sh** so it doesn't matter if you know judo, ju juitsu, krav maga or chupacabra at that point. But WWE? Get out of here.
HammerofHeeb - October 18, 2010, 10:21 am,
I don't wear *** Out or Affliction, but this is more then watch the jab or uppercut. The guys doing the fighing are skilled in a different martial art, and must know how to counter. And, as Moo pointed out, be willing to become disabled.
forseti - October 18, 2010, 10:21 am,
don't know UFC very well, but I think every one of these fighters would kill a wrestler in no time... ;)
culos - October 18, 2010, 10:23 am,
Dear Hammer, real fighting to me is something I've done for my country as well as for the protection of my life and my belongings, and later to protect wife and kids. Real life fighting, and not a way to make a buck. That's what I call real.
culos - October 18, 2010, 10:25 am,
That does not take away that the wrestlers are taking hits and get hurt, all I'm saying is that to me that's not real even though it may feel real to them
HammerofHeeb - October 18, 2010, 10:28 am,
I have served for America on separate occasions. And personally, we should send little Haj into the ring with these guys. That would be entertaining. So, if we are going to use semantics, Entertainment fighters vs Entertainment fighting actors. Fair?
culos - October 18, 2010, 10:32 am,
fair
HammerofHeeb - October 18, 2010, 10:37 am,
Man hug? Come on, hug it out with me. It's not Man Love Thursday, so you're safe.
culos - October 18, 2010, 10:41 am,
If you promise to keep your moobs to yourself and there is no indecent fumbling then by all means: HUG!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 18, 2010, 11:22 am,
Jesus...get a room (a small room with bad lighting and a web cam teddy bear) And then post it to Naughtyfake.
forseti - October 18, 2010, 11:34 am,
Where is the Admiral when culos needs him?!? This MUST be a trap!!
HammerofHeeb - October 18, 2010, 3:36 pm,
I would usually lure with candies and puppies, but Culos is a "special" individual. So, I have p*** and booze. Roses are red and violets are blue. This is Chloreroum, now get in my car.
HammerofHeeb - October 18, 2010, 3:37 pm,
I hate typos :(
culos - October 18, 2010, 6:20 pm,
Better get out the Vaeline now, you're a** is mine!!!!
or