Creator: 5150monkeylove

agdaniele - October 29, 2010, 3:02 am,
panic8 - October 29, 2010, 8:12 am,
If it only would be that easy, with real ADDs it's more Adult Care Defiency. Sounds emo, but fastfood & tv are no replacement for love & play. Discipline is another tricky subject.
GreyScorpion - October 29, 2010, 8:50 am,
Children dogs, and wives all need boundries, and +/- reinforcement to those boundries. crap on the carpet "whack!", bring the slippers, "good boy", break the Grandma's lamp."whack", mow the yard, "good boy" Fix Tuna Casserole, n****? that's a dilemma
panic8 - October 29, 2010, 9:05 am,
Now I imagine my gf crapping n**** on the carpet, in the slippers, on grandma's lamp, in the yard and in the tuna casserole...
GreyScorpion - October 29, 2010, 9:09 am,
marry her
5150monkeylove - October 29, 2010, 7:57 pm,
Wow panic. I hope I don't get to that stage in my relationship for at least a few more years.
jameswnash - October 29, 2010, 8:42 pm,
So true! Though I do kinda wish we had "time outs" as a kid, but back then parents knew exactly waht we would be doing as we just sit and think bout what we did...we would plan how not to get caught next time
thecrotchetyoldcynic - April 11, 2013, 1:59 am,
If any of us here pulled half the crap the kids today pull on their parents... need I say what our punishment would be? Back then it was called, "straightening out." Today it's called "child abuse." Rubbish, I say.
5150monkeylove - May 17, 2013, 6:50 pm,
agreed. Timeout just teaches kids to do the crime, do the time, then go out and play. A major contribution to recidivism .
tomyironmane - July 19, 2013, 4:40 pm,
Depends on how creative you are in regards to "Time out." Start at an hour. first peep, add five minutes. Second peep, add five minutes. Funny faces, ten minutes. You'll get about six hours of peace and quiet before they catch on.
5150monkeylove - July 20, 2013, 6:04 am,
same as extra time for bad behavior in prison. I am all for timeout for minor stuff. "Fear of the whuppin" tends to curb stuff. My Dad would have pasted any funny face we made on the wall. Thus, 0 funny faces, and 0 peeps. Homey didnt play that.
MychaelDark - March 3, 2016, 2:24 pm,
There's nothing left here for me to say other than: I;m a Motifake reader and I approve this message.