If you show me where it is i would gladly come with you

Meh - November 13, 2008, 4:09 am,
Prove that God isn't real? Just because YOU can't see, doesn't mean that God isn't real. Your belief in Nothing is also a religion.
Kung-Fu Devil - November 13, 2008, 11:13 am,
You can't believe in nothing. Religion requires belief. Idiot.
Meh - November 14, 2008, 2:43 am,
Atheism is the belief that there is no such thing as God, without any proof. Therefore it’s a belief. And believing in anything makes it a religion. Well done on the Ad hominem attack, that really proved that you’re right.
Inconceivable - November 14, 2008, 3:48 am,
I believe you are an idoit. Consider it my religion.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 14, 2008, 4:19 am,
I believe my favorite movie is Blade Runner, but I don't worship it. I also don't derive any me***hysical or ontological beliefs from the movie. I would describe my own atheism as the belief that there are no gods whatsoever. --
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 14, 2008, 4:21 am,
If you don't believe in most of the gods that have been conceived of by people, then you seem to be mostly in accordance with me. It's when people define atheism as a belief that there is no god (singular) that problems arise.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 14, 2008, 4:24 am,
Atheism is not simply a faulty or rebellious reaction to an existing god, or an anger at a particular god, it is the belief that there are not gods.
Inconceivable - November 14, 2008, 4:25 am,
yeah, what he just said.
Meh - November 14, 2008, 7:35 am,
Again, belief, no proof. I know Blade Runner is one of my favourite movies. I do not have to believe it. Belief requires a trust in something you cannot prove. So I summit to you, I know God. No proof required. Prove to me that there are no Gods / God.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 14, 2008, 7:56 am,
I'll grant that there is a difference between belief and knowledge, and I understand that faith for you involves the trust you speak of. I can offer no proof for/against the existence of god, because such a being would always be beyond my ability to trap
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 14, 2008, 7:59 am,
-- as such a being would have access to outside the scope of the universe. I just think that atheism, for me, is not a proactively held belief in the direction of gods, but an intellectual idea that--
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 14, 2008, 8:01 am,
-- such a direction would be fruitless to go in at all. I guess I would characterize it as the belief that I don't need to establish beliefs about that which I don't believe in, if you catch my drift. It's like not believing in bigfoot, that doesn't mak
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 14, 2008, 8:03 am,
-- make me an adherent to a religion called abigfootism. Well, maybe it does, but such an adherence has no more relevance in my life than any number of things I don't believe. I can't define my life by all the things that don't resonate with me or that
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 14, 2008, 8:04 am,
--I have rejected, god, gods, or bigfoot among them.
Kung-Fu Devil - November 14, 2008, 10:01 am,
You know God, huh? Is he on Facebook?
JLBachs - April 19, 2010, 12:21 pm,
Will someone please google argument from ignorance?
JLBachs - April 19, 2010, 12:22 pm,