If America sucks, we're stupid, and everyone hates us, how come everyone wants to come HERE?

Creator: Vinnie

muahahahahahahahaha!!! - July 19, 2008, 5:20 pm,
because they know their country sucks. hate to break it to them, wait... no i dont!
f - July 19, 2008, 11:39 pm,
WHo the f*** wants to go there? The only people going there are people who know they're f***ed anyway and noone will notice them with all the other f***ers around to blend in with
Link - July 29, 2008, 2:54 pm,
Nice scenery
LOL - August 4, 2008, 2:59 pm,
If you think America is cool, I guess you have never been in Swizerland, Germany or any Scandinavian country. Beautiful, nobody trying to kill you at every corner and no warlord as president... Please take a look at the world before commenting...
OMG - August 4, 2008, 4:12 pm,
Nooooo FFS, don't tell the f***ers that, they might come over and look and we don't want that do we ?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 4, 2008, 6:01 pm,
You know, I was just walking down the street, when I forgot that people try to kill you when you reach the corner. So these guys ambushed me to steal my money, subjugate my culture and trade my blood for oil. Luckily, being a typical American, I had a c
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 4, 2008, 6:04 pm,
-couple of a**ault weapons, about two dozen knives, some throwing stars, a stick of dynamite, and a suitcase nuke on me at the time, so I got away unscathed. Plus, I posed in front of a wind-billowed flag with a big fat cigar in my mouth and uttered my c
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 4, 2008, 6:06 pm,
-catch phrase( now mandatory in most states), "Eat flaming media death, you f***ing foreigners!" Then I went home and ate some radioactive genetically modified "beef".
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 2, 2008, 3:08 pm,
MWLF, you have my respect.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 2, 2008, 5:58 pm,
Why did yo use my name to say that? *puzzled*
??? - October 6, 2008, 8:02 pm,
I think he did because imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. ;-)