Nothing says I'm a happy well adjusted person like a split zipper tongue.

Creator: Mongo

TigerKid - July 21, 2008, 9:48 pm,
Ok...I know the trolls will have me for dinner, all honesty...I think thats real O_O;
Captain Douchebag - July 21, 2008, 10:04 pm,
Let me go ahead and strike the first blow, then. You're officially a full-fledged retard now, TigerKid. Be grateful, I could have been meaner.
TigerKid - July 21, 2008, 10:26 pm,
The sliders shadow on the chin and the tiny spots of red on the tongue near the metal got me. I found out the split tongue is real, just not the zipper...or the stud on the right.
Sean - July 21, 2008, 11:11 pm,
Forget the ph**o a***ysis in it's finer points. A zipper just doesn't work like that. If the initial whatever-the-hell-you-call-thems (and I'm not going to wikipedia on this crap) are undone, so be the rest of the "links" -- unlike in the picture, where
Sean - July 21, 2008, 11:12 pm,
-- they are linked. Oh, and sorry to be ***kish about this, etc. Bye.
Sean - July 21, 2008, 11:13 pm,
But I like the poster.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - July 22, 2008, 12:55 am,
In all fairness, it's a pretty good ph**o manipulation, and people are stupid enough to get their tongues split. Only a matter of time before someone turns up with one of these, complete with nonworking zipper...
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - July 22, 2008, 12:58 am,
...becauee the point will be the appearance of a zipper, not necessarily an actual working zipper. I mean, some people get brands and scarring, so this doesn't seem so far fetched. I kinda like the poster, too. 4 of 5.
nate - September 9, 2008, 7:05 pm,
Thats one zipper I wouldn't mind getting my ***k caught in.
Body Modification Artist - September 22, 2008, 11:41 pm,
Awesome ph**o -- not possible in real life, no matter how hard you try... unless you want to lose your tongue to infection. And forget trying to talk!
RIFF RAFF - April 2, 2009, 5:45 pm,
those angel bites are awfully uneven
InsaneRabbit - December 8, 2009, 1:56 am,
silly question, but why are angel bites called angel bites?