Creator: pzykosiz

hootizz - February 24, 2011, 1:12 am,
Not funny man..., not even the slightest bit Fu...en funny..!! Sorry mate but you have directly hit a raw nerve.., there are 98 confirmed dead and 226 missing and those totals are expected to rise.., I hope no one you know is one of them...
stanliebermann - April 21, 2011, 2:26 pm,
It's always funny.
stanliebermann - April 21, 2011, 2:28 pm,
you f***s are so melodramatic. That was only a PUN! For pete's sake... grow a funny bone! What's the whole f***ing deal with being politically correct!!! f*** YOU!
agdaniele - February 24, 2011, 1:56 am,
5L for trying to find humor in the irony of everything. It's funny when it was Haiti, but when it hits home, all of a sudden, it's serious and taboo.
hootizz - February 24, 2011, 2:23 am,
B...S..T it was funny when it happened to Haiti.., man there are some things you just don't touch.., especially when blood is still gushing from the wounds... As I said, its a very raw nerve....
rerun - February 24, 2011, 8:30 pm,
so, Haitians deserve to die & be made fun of but this country is off limits? What am I missing here?
Mooooooooooooooooooo - February 24, 2011, 8:43 pm,
I think he meant that it's BS that it was funny when it happened in Haiti....his wording and punctuation are a bit wonky.
hootizz - February 24, 2011, 9:56 pm,
Yeah sorry.., that was the point I was trying to make that it was NOT funny at all, for that matter who ever it happens to.., but don't worry RR we have all kissed and made out.., whoops I mean made up...
agdaniele - February 24, 2011, 3:39 am,
Everyone has different levels of humor, and everyone handles tragedy differently. I know Pzy well enough to a**ure you he's not mocking the dead personally. Simply finding the humor in a tragic event.
culos - February 24, 2011, 3:48 am,
We all feel the pain, we all sympathize, but it never hurts to take the sting out of things with a bit of humor, even when the smiles are sad ones. If feel our resident Psycho has done well, it would have been a lot easier to go overboard.
hootizz - February 24, 2011, 3:51 am,
Yeah I hear where you are coming from.., but when you see Urban Search & Rescue teams from all over the world rushing to seen to help out, and when they interview them on TV they have tears in their eyes, suddenly all the humor seems to disappear...
Nagard - February 24, 2011, 5:08 am,
I have to agree with agdaniele and culos. And in the end this was still motiFAKE when I last typed in the URL.
kiwi11 - February 24, 2011, 5:34 am,
You're a complete @rse. I'm from Christchurch and have lost family and friends. Have some respect and a little compassion.
showmeone - February 24, 2011, 8:00 am,
sometimes only humor ...makes us get thru it...RELAX
tellitlikeitis - February 24, 2011, 12:57 pm,
This is a current topic... this poster has been done in a very tasteful manner.
kryshna - February 24, 2011, 2:26 pm,
So, if we can laugh about x-church and Haiti, then I guess it is also OK to joke about 9/11, right?
agdaniele - February 24, 2011, 2:37 pm,
agdaniele - February 24, 2011, 2:39 pm,
I recognize that many have taboo limitations. But, if you can laugh at one tragedy, make surte you can laugh at all. Again... it's not personal. It's a coping mechanism and healing process... the best that God ever created. Disrespect is a label.
agdaniele - February 24, 2011, 2:42 pm,
The situation/tragedy is being handled in the light of a human coping mechanism. If you think that anyone here likes human loss, then you're the fool. Perhaps you prefer to harbor hate or hurt... the rest learn to cope. Levity doesn't change the humanity.
agdaniele - February 24, 2011, 2:44 pm,
Now, go get your f***ing shine box.
Faceplant31 - February 24, 2011, 3:18 pm,
And with agg's last comment i close the door on this discussion. Next one to b**** about this or anything else on this poster will get smashed in the face with my ban bat!
TheTrashHeap - February 24, 2011, 3:51 pm,
"Shine Box"!! Classic!
culos - February 24, 2011, 4:22 pm,
@face: Now you've got all of us trembling and shaking!
agdaniele - February 24, 2011, 4:35 pm,
Face is da man.
Faceplant31 - February 24, 2011, 4:41 pm,
Hmmmmmm, ban Mr M???? this could be interesting.
Faceplant31 - February 24, 2011, 4:50 pm,
ahhh i see what you are talking aboot mr m. Pretty cool.... i think.
Faceplant31 - February 24, 2011, 6:10 pm,
A virtual punch to the face?!?! You will be god if you can make that happen.
agdaniele - February 24, 2011, 4:41 pm,
I love me some Faceplant. Take it however you want.
agdaniele - February 24, 2011, 4:56 pm,
I respect hootizz... but remain steadfast in my "lighten up" campaign... and stick by my proclamation of Face-love... even if M has confused me more than steph1's gender. This... is... motifake!
hootizz - February 24, 2011, 6:28 pm,
Thanks Agg.., I feel the love.., hahahaha..., at the end of the day its like a poster I just posted about 'freedom of speech'.., we all have that right at least.......
agdaniele - February 24, 2011, 6:30 pm,
I'm grey area, defined. And I appreciate anyone else who understands it... even if they aren't the same.
hootizz - February 24, 2011, 9:53 pm,
kimbob - February 25, 2011, 12:35 am,
this isn't even funny, i know alot of people down there and i have been there alot. it isn't funny now and it wasn't funny for haiti so f*** you ****.
marlygirl - April 21, 2011, 2:47 pm,
5L, it is funny. I even give 5L's to the posters that put my gender down, cuz I am an artist and a writer.. free speech. My husband fights for it, censorship...I will pass