A really complicated and illogical way of saying "I'm scared of death"

Creator: Jazzhole

Sion - August 7, 2008, 6:38 pm,
Well said
Nero - August 8, 2008, 10:45 am,
*Applauds* Very good, sir.
Atheistic Logic - August 12, 2008, 10:15 pm,
Hmm... Some Christians seem to be right wing fundamintalist a**holes who have no real reason for their beliefs.... This MUST mean that all Christians are the same. Yes. This must be truth. Oh wait... Truth doesn't exist. ****.
Steve - September 14, 2008, 9:36 pm,
Umm, if you looked at CATHOLIC (not evangelical) logic for five minutes, you would see that it follows logic perfectly, all stemming from the leap of faith that Jesus is God. Some people are such idiots....
Usurper007 - September 14, 2008, 9:40 pm,
I don't understand why atheists think they are so smart. You have to be kinda retarded to miss the fact that God exists. At least respect other people's religion. I would respect atheism if it meant anything, like I respect Buddhism, Taoism, and Catholici
RnR - September 15, 2008, 5:10 am,
Being born and raised a catholic myself i seemed to have missed the part that states "JESUS = GOD". In fact, the whole catholic statement is "Jesus = Son Of God". You must be growing a strange strain of Catholicism overthere.
Lloyd - September 16, 2008, 7:16 pm,
Actually stats prove that the smarter the people are the less religious they are, and vice versa =D So technically "Usurper007" you'd have to be a retard to believe in God's existence. Just stating statistics which we all know, someone will come along and
your momma - September 16, 2008, 8:53 pm,
the majority of statistics are made up so that doesnt prove anything lloyd.
Lloyd - September 17, 2008, 6:53 am,
and you saying that is statistically speaking. So technically that could be made up as well! but then that would make statistics true, making yours true also, meaning statistics are made up... which means... oh man this is confusing >.< but people w
Lloyd - September 17, 2008, 6:55 am,
but people who are religious tend to fail with arguing skills. They just deny deny deny without any proof. Atheists deny, with proof. But i dont believe anything if theres doubt, nor do i disbelieve it without proof. So to me God is a possibility.
RnR - September 17, 2008, 7:22 am,
God is a possibility, the equivalent of Schrödinger's cat , one could say
Lloyd - September 17, 2008, 7:01 pm,
is that the one with the putting the cat in a box and having it so toxic fumes are released at a random time. So until you open the box, the cat is neither dead nor alive until someone opens the box. So theoretically, the cat is 50% alive and 50% dead.
RnR - September 18, 2008, 2:57 am,
Yup. So, either God exists or he doesn't; you wont know till you open the box. So..., you go to your local church with a crowbar.... :)
Charlie M - September 18, 2008, 3:05 am,
Actually if one ascribes to the black swan theory, you could say God is highly improbable and nonsensical but with a potentially also high payoff. Like playing the lottery or slot machines for the progressive, actually just like that.
Lori - September 26, 2008, 9:37 pm,
How can you guys say that there is no proof to prove what Christians believe? There is alot if evidence, but the world doesn't want to hear it. It would rather believe in its own faulty knowledge. You may want to read Ken Ham's book The New Answers Book.
Lori - September 26, 2008, 9:40 pm,
The book talks of evidence that shows what Christians believe is true. If you guys actually researched what you're talking about rather than putting in your two cents than you would there is the same amount of evidence to prove Christianity.
Porcelina - September 26, 2008, 10:47 pm,
Hate to burst your bubble, Lori, but that book of 'evidence' is a book of crap. Jesus was plagiarized. There are many differant people/ myths of being born december 25, the disciples, ect. it's all there
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 27, 2008, 1:08 am,
Wait, it all makes sense now. 4.6 plus Mithras divided by 12 apostles, subtract the fossil evidence, carry the cross and bingo! Jesus was a dinosaur only twenty seven years ago! Which makes my thirteen year old self--
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 27, 2008, 1:11 am,
-- simultaneously John the Baptist, a Hittite, and the founder of both Harvard and Taco Bell!!! Get me that Chihuahua, I'm gonna slay me some Carthaginians and pounce on a Radcliffe pretty!!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 27, 2008, 1:14 am,
There's no evidence for religion. If you seek justification, then start and end with faith, but leave the concepts of evidence and reason to people who want to do/use them well. But by all means, read. Especially heretical views. Another book claiming
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 27, 2008, 1:16 am,
-- that Christianity was right all along, due to newly fabricated 'evidence', does not serve you.
Wade - September 29, 2008, 7:16 am,
i love it! 5 stars
NREEEOW - January 23, 2009, 9:13 pm,
Most religions were inspired by psychedelic drugs anyway. Besides, the bible, torah, and qur'an are basically the same in terms of events sans details.
Gurgle - March 25, 2009, 1:27 pm,
Everybody watch Dogma, please. It's the most correct statement on religion available.
c - September 7, 2009, 8:00 pm,
LURCH - September 28, 2009, 8:23 pm,
OK!!! I get it now, those people that are intellectuals have no answers for the existence of morality, character, valor, self sacrifice, but have faith that their puny grasp of reality is soo much more informed than religion. You must be right;foolish me
Bartimaeus - September 28, 2009, 8:30 pm,
I agree with Lurch to an extent, but religion can't claim that it NECESSARILY has the right answers either. Its all open to speculation and even--if those involved can avoid killing each other--debate. That means not being closed minded, "sure" of what is
Bartimaeus - September 28, 2009, 8:31 pm,
or isn't. I hope I've helped. Good day!
LURCH - September 28, 2009, 9:04 pm,
HELP!!! I think Bart just agreed with me on something, LIBERAL CHECK...................still hate Obama, socialism, atheist superiority, European egalitarianism, and hippies. whew I'm OK!!!!
Bartimaeus - September 28, 2009, 9:14 pm,
Okay, Liberal check...still find Bush jokes hilarious...still grasp things like irony and Bill Maher and Seth Rogan...We should totally legalize marijuana, man. Yeah, I think I'm good.
LURCH - September 29, 2009, 12:01 am,
See it is the end of the age, I accept your liberalness, as wrong as I know you are, you are at least reasonable
Bartimaeus - September 29, 2009, 1:04 am,
I concur. You're far more tolerable than I thought you would be, far better than the man you probably voted for. When marijuana is legal, we should..."not inhale." lol Yeah, I know it was Clinton who said that; still funny, though.
bevhillsreborn - October 24, 2009, 8:10 pm,
this is all funny, we all know religion is a story, the difference is in medieval times the stories were salvation so peoples stuck by them, but then dragons, they didnt make it past peoples vision.
Bartimaeus - October 24, 2009, 8:14 pm,
wtf just happened here? I thought we were talking about baseball. By the way, that questioning guy with the uplifted eyebrow...he's g**. I think I just won this argument. Of course...I am chasing the purple dragon.
m1ha1 - November 5, 2009, 4:43 pm,