Creator: tellitlikeitis

justme - June 14, 2011, 2:08 am,
great one... I've been bullied too so i know how it feels...
legolasegb - June 14, 2011, 10:16 am,
Yeah, but you didn't commit suicide. There's got to be a lot more wrong than just being bullied to prompt someone to commit suicide.
forseti - June 14, 2011, 3:58 am,
well... today is total lack of mercy a**ignment day. I lol'd... Sorry!
tellitlikeitis - June 14, 2011, 9:22 am,
I think that many of us have been somewhat bullied at sometime or another-- it just breaks my heart to see this happen. These are real pictures of kids that have experienced "extremed bullied".
Hawamleh - June 14, 2011, 10:02 am,
You'll find that bullying is quite obsolete here in Jordan. It's more of a Hazing thing here.
Sho - June 14, 2011, 10:32 am,
I've been through this at some point, the thoughts of suicide and killing everyone was on my mind
Demo33 - June 14, 2011, 12:55 pm,
ahhh f*** em they probably deserved it. x
tellitlikeitis - June 14, 2011, 6:37 pm,
As you can all see, their attractive looking kids. Most typically the "bully" is someone who has extreme inadequacies, so they must empower themselves by bringing someone else down--cowards tend to do that. Demo33, obviously you have no kids or no heart.
curzondax12 - June 14, 2011, 9:00 pm,
As a bullied youth who now has to cope with schools doing nothing about the bullying of my kids I really have a soft spot for these kids and what they went through.
curzondax12 - June 14, 2011, 9:02 pm,
what really irks me is usually the bullies who drive them to suicide get no punishment. They boo hoo it up say sorry then go on with there lives while the victim cant.
Demo33 - June 15, 2011, 6:50 am,
tellitlikeitis you obviously have no sence of sarcastic humor, i was bullied very badly at school but delt with it when i realised that A) kids in other parts of the world are starving, homeless etc B)There are a**holes everywhere get used to it.
MilDoc - June 15, 2011, 11:00 am,
Bullying will always exist as long as there are insecure a55holes in the world. We don't have to like it, but al least accept the fact. The choice is: whine about how unfair it is, or teach our kids how to deal with it in a constructive, non-lethal way.
MilDoc - June 15, 2011, 11:00 am,
"Life is pain. Anyone who tells you differently is trying to sell you something."
tellitlikeitis - June 15, 2011, 12:20 pm,
Ouch! I didn't realize that there would be so many comments on this one. Let me just knock those chips off your shoulders.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - June 15, 2011, 5:09 pm,
Why were the h**ter girls bullied?.....they're 4's maybe 5's if I was still drinking.......whatever happened to only picking on the poor and ugly kids?.........BRB, I have to go punch my mailperson.....(she has braces)
Mooooooooooooooooooo - June 15, 2011, 5:11 pm,
Sorry tellit........I miss the heartless sadism of the old motifake
tellitlikeitis - June 15, 2011, 6:55 pm,
No worries Mooooo..Usually it is the ugly kids that get picked on, not today though. Probably jeasouly i guess and insecurity on the bully's part. It's just an aweful shame-- that's all I meant from the poster.
tellitlikeitis - June 15, 2011, 7:04 pm,
The laws need change the wording from "bullying" to "harassment" and charge the bully with man-slaughter.
Demo33 - June 15, 2011, 11:00 pm,
Indeed, however i do believe that if a complaint is made that is how police see it however due to the fact that most bullies are underage nothing comes of it, which is a shame, it definately needs to be taken more seriously.
tellitlikeitis - June 16, 2011, 11:48 am,
Totally agree Demo. More and more kids today are doing various crimes and these kids are so young! Why not do it when there's not much consequence to face.
Reality Lord - June 17, 2011, 8:02 am,
all these new rules they have in school are bs. the bottom line is the same now as it was when i was a kid. if they "shove" you....swing back as hard and as often as you can. bullies see "nice people" as weak.
tellitlikeitis - June 18, 2011, 6:32 am,
Unfortunately true... but the truth about it is that it's "them" who are the weak ones!
nicholsjoshua15 - September 29, 2013, 2:42 pm,
Poor souls, may god have mercy on them in the next world. My prayers are with the families.