God ignores your pain. You are utterly alone. You. Will. Die.

Creator: Nero

Lonely Bonely - July 31, 2008, 1:55 am,
RnR - July 31, 2008, 7:37 am,
you will die... and so will anybody you know or have known. Including your family, your pet fish, you unborn child and your internet connection... And nobody will care.. ever
RnR - July 31, 2008, 7:39 am,
The only person who will seem to care will just ra** and abuse you. You will SLOWLY die.. utterly miserably, alone and abandoned
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - July 31, 2008, 10:25 am,
Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon? We could float among the stars together, you and I, For we can fly we can fly, Up, up and away, My beautiful, my beautiful balloon, The world's a nicer place in my beautiful balloon, It wears a nicer face in
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - July 31, 2008, 10:26 am,
- my beautiful balloon! Great poster!
RnR - July 31, 2008, 11:36 am,
if you're happy and you know, clap your hands...
Charles - July 31, 2008, 3:45 pm,
MWLF, you are not right. LOL
Roamer - July 31, 2008, 3:50 pm,
*Claps Hands*
RnR - August 1, 2008, 11:17 am,
...and the only uplifting words you'll ever hear are "move it b****, no loitering or begging in the subway"
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 1, 2008, 2:06 pm,
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay,My, oh my, what a wonderful day,Plenty of sunshine headin' my way,Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay,Mister Bluebird's on my shoulder, It's the truth, it's actual, Ev'rything is satisfactual, Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay, W
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 1, 2008, 2:07 pm,
-onderful feeling, wonderful day!
Lou - August 1, 2008, 3:43 pm,
I see trees of green........ red roses too I see em bloom..... for me and for you And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 1, 2008, 4:04 pm,
Happy talk, keep talkin' happy talk, Talk about things you'd like to do. You got to have a dream, If you don't have a dream, How you gonna have a dream come true? (best demotivational poster ever, most fun to comment on)
RnR - August 1, 2008, 4:43 pm,
What's-a matter you - Hey! Gotta no respect What-a you t'ink you do? Why you look-a so sad It's-a not so bad, it's-a nice-a place Ah, shaddap-a you face
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 1, 2008, 5:49 pm,
I got a pocket full of quarters, and I'm headed to the arcade. I don't have a lot of money, but I'm bringing ev'rything I made. I've got a callus on my finger, and my shoulder's hurting too. I'm gonna eat them all up, just as soon as they turn blue. 'Caus
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 1, 2008, 5:50 pm,
e I've got Pac-Man fever; Pac-Man fever. It's driving me crazy. Driving me crazy
RnR - August 2, 2008, 4:18 am,
Weve got to hold on to what weve got cause it doesnt make a difference If we make it or not Weve got each other and thats a lot For love - well give it a sh** Whooah, were half way there Livin on a prayer Take my hand and well make it - I swea
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 5, 2008, 3:01 am,
You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen, Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine, You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life, See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the Dancing Queen
RnR - August 5, 2008, 5:14 am,
Jingle bells, jingle bells, Jingle all the way; Oh! what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh
RnR - August 5, 2008, 7:33 am,
There she was... not just a-walkin' down the street, not singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do" (still best poster to comment on)
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 5, 2008, 8:46 am,
You spin me right round, baby, right round, like a record, baby, round round round round!
Mike Hunt - August 5, 2008, 8:48 am,
Here is a little song I wrote You might want to sing it note for note Don't worry be happy In every life we have some trouble When you worry you make it double Don't worry, be happy......
RnR - August 5, 2008, 9:27 am,
Je veux qu'on rie Je veux qu'on danse Je veux qu'on s'amuse comme des fous Je veux qu'on rie Je veux qu'on danse Quand c'est qu'on me mettra dans le trou
RnR - August 5, 2008, 1:45 pm,
My boy Lollipop, you made my heart go giddy up. You are as sweet as candy, you're my sugar dandy. Ha, ho my boy Lollipop, Never ever leave me, Because it would grieve me, My heart told me so, I love ya, I love ya, I love ya so, That I want y
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 5, 2008, 5:50 pm,
Listen, you little s**t, do as you are told, come with daddy for me to pour the gold. Golden showers. All through my excrement you shall roam. Bend up and smell my a*** vapor. Your face is my toilet paper. On your face I leave a **** tower. Golden showers
Sean - August 5, 2008, 6:01 pm,
The Bee Gees?
Captain Douchebag - August 5, 2008, 6:12 pm,
Slayer? Lamb of God? Some other band?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - August 5, 2008, 6:41 pm,
The Mentors. These are the infamous lyrics quoted at the PMRC hearings in the mid eighties.
RnR - August 7, 2008, 4:59 pm,
where's my sammich, b****?
RnR - August 28, 2008, 7:48 am,
in a land far, far away, there once was a little princess...
RnR - September 5, 2008, 7:36 am,
J’veux de l’amour, j’veux de l’amour Waar ik ga, waar ik sta Voor ik sterf, voor ik verga, j’veux de l’amour
RnR - September 5, 2008, 7:41 am,
i still think this one should be rated a LOT higher :)
pro - September 5, 2008, 6:22 pm,
RnR, ge werkt daar op het sentiment!
Arpaleggia - September 10, 2008, 3:12 pm,
This poster = True
Merlin - September 13, 2008, 5:03 pm,
And then in the forest, without any sound, a nuclear bomb, hit the ground. It'll kill us all, When the bombs fall. But just remember, Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down!
RnR - November 12, 2008, 11:05 am,
More than 3 months down the line, it is STILL one of the best
Culos - November 12, 2008, 11:09 am,
I have to agree it is the ultimate demotivate poster, that does not necessarily make it the best motifake though