Motifake
ufo
MAD
motifake

AIRMAN

Creator: rerun

Airman - September 7, 2011, 1:07 pm,
very nice! and a worthy goal as well
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 7, 2011, 1:56 pm,
What if you're a p******** or an axe murderer?.......5L
Sean - September 7, 2011, 4:56 pm,
I'm pretty sure Airman is neither of those things ... but come to think of it, when he returned my chainsaw it was spotless but vaguely smelling of bleach. And then there's his van with "free candy" written on the side in duct ***e.
Airman - September 7, 2011, 7:04 pm,
at least you got it back, unlike the Ice Pick I lent you on New Years Eve
rerun - September 7, 2011, 8:38 pm,
I have the ice pick, somebody left it in my back....was that thing sanatized 1st?
Sean - September 8, 2011, 6:52 pm,
As if ... whatta you, the Queen Mother? Was it "sanatized" he asks ....
Sean - September 8, 2011, 6:58 pm,
Again with the d***ed ice pick. Yes I know it was part of a set of "decorative" ice picks, and the set was one of the last things your mother gave you, before she landed on death row. But we both know that three other members of that set are ...
Sean - September 8, 2011, 7:00 pm,
only going to be returned to you by the authorities after your mother has exhausted all her appeal options. So unless Meatloaf comes out with a smash hit: 6 Outta 9 Ain't Bad ... what's one more errant GD pick, for crying out loud?!?
Airman - September 8, 2011, 7:06 pm,
Bastard
Sean - September 9, 2011, 12:14 pm,
And how would that go I wonder: "I want you (1). I need you (2). You're pretty (3). Your hair smells nice (4). You're a good listener (5). We like the same p*** (6). BUT ...
Sean - September 9, 2011, 12:16 pm,
there ain't no way Im' ever gonna love you (7). You're kinda needy (8) and your rack is disappointing too. But don't be sad, cuz 6 outta 9 ain't bad."
Gramaticus - October 8, 2011, 7:37 am,
For a second therre I thought Sean was about to Rick Roll us all!
Sean - October 8, 2011, 11:51 am,
I would not do that. Now if I may continue ... You'll never find your fame in the wilderness. And you'll never hear your name from out of the abyss. And there ain't no cure from what I caught from your kiss. But I can't lie. I can't tell you that ...
Sean - October 8, 2011, 11:55 am,
I'm something I'm not. And no matter how I try ... I'll never be able to ... GIVE YOU UP. NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN. NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU. NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY. NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE. NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU.
mariand - September 7, 2011, 5:26 pm,
guys, you are so selfish and envious!!!... I can't recognize you...lol
or