Motifake
politics
ufo
MAD
motifake

SUBMARINES

Underhand, unfair, and damned un-English But by God they get the job done

Creator: Alixian

CloudchaserS - September 9, 2011, 10:13 am,
I've always thought it's only dishonorable for the bad guys to be sneaky, underhanded, etc. When good guys do the same thing, I see nothing at all wrong with that. Shooting in the back, surprise attack, etc. (is 100% serious)
Alixian - September 9, 2011, 11:29 am,
During the late 19th century, early 20th century, the Royal Navy were not keen on using submarines. We still used them but back then submariners were treated like pirates, hence the jolly roger whenever they sank a ship. I love submarines ,meself
Sean - September 9, 2011, 2:53 pm,
I got this one, Mooooooooooooooooooooo. But what if the job is paedophilial in nature, or axe-murdering? I don't think a sub is good for that.
Alixian - September 12, 2011, 3:50 am,
I WILL ASK YOU ONLY ONCE TO NEVER EVER MENTION THAT P WORD IN FRONT OF ME
Sean - September 12, 2011, 2:25 pm,
Do you know how the internet works? No. Really. You not only ***kishly asked that a partucular word not be typed (is it pneumonia?), you did so, uber ***kishly, using caps lock. Good luck with that.
realogic - September 12, 2011, 2:06 pm,
Sounds like someone is being overly defensive... Wonder why >.>...
Sean - September 12, 2011, 2:22 pm,
Yer thinking maybe there's a sub out there with the words "free candy" painted on the side, aren't you?
Alixian - September 13, 2011, 2:35 am,
Ok seeing as Sean and Realogic think they know better and obviously think they are funny. I had a very traumatic experience as a child at the hands of a PAEDOPHILE. ARE YOU f***ING HAPPY NOW
Verdeckt - September 13, 2011, 7:44 am,
Just for everyone's benefit, this is the first and only warning. This will go no further.
Sean - September 13, 2011, 11:22 pm,
So I'm 250 pages into volume II of Shelby Foote's masterwork, The Civil War: A Natative, and for me the best parts so far are the naval battles. Rams, ironclads, "cottonclads" ... it's all quite amazing. Haven't got to the part with submergibles yet.
Sean - September 13, 2011, 11:24 pm,
Ok, so there's no such word as "Natative". So I musta mean Narrative. Yeah that's the ticket.
Alixian - September 15, 2011, 5:54 am,
Shouldn't that be submersables?
or