if you can even call him a comedian

Creator: Carlin

Sean - July 31, 2008, 2:42 pm,
See "Unfunny Douchebag" if you wish to join a Dane Cook bun fight already in progress.
Earthquake21 - February 1, 2009, 9:19 am,
I like all comedians ranging from Larry the Cable guy to Dave Chappelle and everything in between and ive tried on 5 different occasions to see his stand up and he doesn't even give me a smirk. I don't know why
Meast[TFOT.] - February 19, 2009, 6:43 pm,
im gonna kill the mother f***er who made that picture he's gonna f***in die dane cook is one of the worlds funniest comedians and says the funniest **** so who ever made that f*** you i hope you f***ing die of aids you f***ing **** nugget go eat ****!!!!!
Porcelina - February 19, 2009, 7:45 pm,
There is no way to even begin to explain how ridiculous Meat Feasts comment is.
Mark - February 19, 2009, 7:51 pm,
Porcelina - I agree. I started to comment on that earlier but was so stunned by the stupidity that I just couldn't do it.
Porcelina - February 19, 2009, 8:05 pm,
I find this happening often. Many times there are people that share attributes with me (Being that I am a juggalette... or that I'm a teenage female) and they're total dumb a**es. People need to learn how to defend something maturely.
BoneCD - February 19, 2009, 9:29 pm,
Sometimes here is no accounting for taste...I don't think he's funny, but what the hey.
Sean - February 20, 2009, 11:26 am,
He kinda grows on you, like a fungus that slowly comes to resemble the image of Calvin and Hobbes barrelling down a hill on a tobogan, headed straight for Calvin's dad, who stands there unawares. Note to self: get that "rash" looked after.
Gagerbear - June 25, 2009, 1:44 am,
Yeah, he used to be hilarious but his stuff got kinda redundant, annndddd To Porcelina, I'm a juggalo! haha
Porcelina - June 25, 2009, 2:52 am,
Awesome. Anyone else notice it looks like Dane cook pissed his pants?
moooooooooooooooooooo - June 25, 2009, 2:54 am,
It does. Gaurantee it wasn't from laughing at his own jokes.
Surri-Sama - July 31, 2009, 12:07 pm,
It probably WAS from laughing at his own jokes...god knows no one else is