Comment on this Motifake
The Brits ruined it, then named it after an insect.
Comment using Facebook
- October 28, 2011, 7:19 pm,
This is meant as a joke, right?
- October 28, 2011, 10:29 pm,
Is semi-funny. ...ish
- November 2, 2011, 4:49 pm,
Funny...but Cricket has a history by name going back to at least the mid-
s. Baseball is a wee bit younger than that. Still...I thought it was funny! :):)
- November 2, 2011, 5:17 pm,
He must be kidding, Baseball is really just a rip off of a British game called Rounders.
- November 7, 2011, 9:30 am,
and rounders is pretty much a childs version of cricket
- December 18, 2011, 9:22 am,
Considering Cricket was invented before America was founded.
Start new comment thread
Register in seconds...