Creator: Budog

maoworks2 - December 31, 2011, 4:27 pm,
Boy O Boy, What A Crew !!
vulture - December 31, 2011, 5:14 pm,
I thought this must be shopped, but no - they really are that extreme. I guess they don't READ the Bible, just use it as an excuse for their natural viciousness. Sad, really. Best to just ignore them, they hate that more than anything else. Jihadists, eh?
maoworks2 - December 31, 2011, 5:46 pm,
Right On, Eh !
crankyhead - December 31, 2011, 5:55 pm, Best counter protest ever.
Budog - December 31, 2011, 7:16 pm,
They are for real. They even picket funerals of soldiers who were killed in action, defending their warped and f***ed up sense of free speech.
Feasibly - December 31, 2011, 9:09 pm,
Man, that image tempts me to do a DOUBLE hand
mommyfairy - January 5, 2012, 7:05 pm,
I love this poster, but a part of me doesn't want anyone to ever mention them because they want the publicity
Budog - January 6, 2012, 12:14 am,
mommyfairy, I concur with your sentiment but also know they will continue to get press. Sad to say the 1st Amendment protects these a**holes free speech as it does ours. Fortunately there are groups that stand up to them and speak out.
Nissta - January 12, 2012, 8:18 pm,
In line with Vultures post OH NO NOT ANOTHER BIBLE THUMPER I REALLY CAN HEAR YOU SAY, yes & no. This just what the bible says God is Love! therefore He cant hate or curse AND there is NO HELL really there is no hell. It's helps to know the bible first
Budog - January 13, 2012, 1:00 am,
Well they aren't the first group to proof text and take biblical scriptures out of context to try and justify their bigotry and hatred. Aryan Nations did the same thing too, claiming they were a "Christian Organization".
bricemara - January 13, 2012, 3:02 pm,
a part me loves this poster,but a part me just thinks its wrong,because i dont think theve read the avence budog,your one of the best.
Budog - January 14, 2012, 12:40 am,
Bricemara, I believe you are right about not reading the Bible. Hell, I am not a Christian and I have read the Bible cover to cover more than once!
Renza - January 23, 2013, 9:29 am,
To be fair, they are following the bible (as opposed to modern interpretations) fairly well, they're just a few guns short of doing it right.
nicholsjoshua15 - February 26, 2013, 3:02 am,
No they're not. Read what Jesus taught and did. Did Jesus say that you should judge, hate, or be cruel? The answer is no.
Renza - February 26, 2013, 4:09 pm,
What Jesus taught and did is only a part of the bible. God is pretty big on hating and killing the non believers that refuse to convert. Doubly so for anything that could be remotely construed as being opposing him, amongst other things.
nicholsjoshua15 - February 26, 2013, 4:31 pm,
I have read the bible many times and what I got out of it is : The old ways and old rules were for the past. The new rules and the new ways are for the present and the future.
AsheMika - April 4, 2014, 7:53 pm,
Ugh. Although I have never read the bible, I'm catholic... Officially. I don't believe these idiots. I'm atheist so I don't really believe in God anyway.