I Wish I Ever Had A Chance to Show This To My Dad ...

Creator: Rick69

maoworks2 - January 8, 2012, 4:39 pm,
Me Too !
Rick69 - January 8, 2012, 5:11 pm,
Virtual High-5, ha ha ha!
forseti - January 9, 2012, 3:47 am,
so true! 5L
ElleWhyInIn - January 9, 2012, 6:40 pm,
It's been exactly one week since my dad passed away at 59. This is very powerful to me. Thank you for posting. R.I.P. F.N.A. 9/19/52-1/2/12
Rick69 - January 9, 2012, 7:57 pm,
I am truly very sorry for your loss and my deepest condolences goes out to him. Sadly, my father also passed away when I was much younger... But I am honoured you felt the same as I did when I saw the image. Thank you.
Bucketheadsdad - January 10, 2012, 6:22 am,
I am so sorry for your loss. This one REALLY hit home with me. I've got somethings going on in my life now that reflect back on losing my dad at 59. I wanna laugh at Motifakes, but this one is so important. Again, sorry for your loss.
Airman - January 11, 2012, 12:02 pm,
59 is way too young. I've been dealing with my 86 year old father who refuses to go to a**isted living. He lives by himself, but we set up visiting nurses. When you talk to him, everything is always Fine, but it's not. My siblings and I feel helpless
GySgt1811a - January 11, 2012, 4:34 pm,
Mine left at 86, over 10 years ago now...still miss him, guess I always will... Hang in there, Airman, help him keep his dignity.
Coombsy007 - January 17, 2012, 9:05 pm,
Mine left this life when I was 19, he was only 46. I still wish to this day for one more day to spend with him, to tell him I love him, and that our arguments meant nothing. As an adult now, I realise I am more like him than I ever thought possible.
Schultz1 - January 28, 2012, 4:28 pm,
AW d*** it man, this made me almost break down over all the people I lost.
M0rd3kaI - March 4, 2012, 6:05 am,
My list would've stopped at 7, my father was mnurdered a month after that... still, 5L-oving fathers to you
tatespa - March 4, 2012, 9:00 am,
I just lost mine this past September.. 85 years young... Don't think I'll ever stop missing him! @Airman, went through almost the same thing... I you need to talk...?
rodtoo40 - August 13, 2013, 7:31 pm,