KEEP U.S. $$$ IN THE U.S.A.!!

Proving once again that you may be-able to fix the economy. But you still can't fix stupid.

Creator: calvin5040

the1stCOMMI3 - January 9, 2012, 9:45 pm,
I don't get it. Hyundai's are made in the US, so what's the problem here?
Cloudchaser - January 10, 2012, 1:32 am,
True, they are a**embled here, but it's still a foreign owned company and I'd be willing to bet that a good percentage of the parts are also made elsewhere and imported
CloudchaserS - January 10, 2012, 1:35 am,
Futs, I didn't realize that my old laptop (not used in months) was still signed in under my old Motifake ID. Sorry 'bout that!
calvin5040 - January 10, 2012, 6:20 am,
UM, this car is Korean and is made in the Sohari Plant in Gwangmyeong, South Korea. Not the us.
Knocker - January 10, 2012, 5:10 am,
Since most foreign auto plants are in areas like Canton, MS where jobs are really needed, I lose little sleep over buying one.
calvin5040 - January 10, 2012, 6:22 am,
other then the people's paycheck the money from the sale does not stay in the U.S.
cowboyknowhow - January 11, 2012, 5:59 pm,
If the vehicle is bought used, then all of the money stays in the U.S. also, if financed the bank keeps the money though, some of the original amount does go to Korea.
bobby37066 - January 13, 2012, 12:43 am,
actually this particular model is made just outside of Montgomery, AL
calvin5040 - January 13, 2012, 8:05 pm,
The money still doesn't stay in the U.S. no matter where it's made.The only money that stays in the U.S. is the pay check of the people that make and sell them almost all the parts on the car are foreign made in factories out of the U.S. not US factories.
sugarkisses114 - January 16, 2012, 5:20 pm,
I had a hyandai. It was made in a factory right here in the U.S.A.There's alot of vehicles that people think are made outside the country that really aren't.
calvin5040 - January 16, 2012, 6:47 pm,
You are correct and their are a lot of american car company's cars that are not made in the use the new Dodge Dart coming out in 2013 is actually a Alfa Romeo Giulietta.
calvin5040 - January 16, 2012, 6:48 pm,
*USA* not 'use'
Hinoron - December 6, 2015, 1:42 pm,
Can't speak for Hundai, or your local city, but we've driven Toyotas in my family for three generations. The a**embly plants and the part-production plants are all in our city and the adjoining one. That's as local as it gets.