Comment on this Motifake
What was the best thing before it?
Comment using Facebook
- February 1, 2012, 2:30 pm,
- February 1, 2012, 5:00 pm,
- February 1, 2012, 6:22 pm,
Ham, there needed to be a great reason to slice the bread
- February 1, 2012, 7:08 pm,
BLT - if you've got a toaster, or a torch
- February 1, 2012, 10:41 pm,
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you & hear the lamentation of the women!!!
- February 2, 2012, 12:42 am,
Fun fact. Bread companies actually stopped selling pre-sliced bread during WWII so the public would buy less so there would be more food for the troops.
- February 3, 2012, 5:18 pm,
Jelly, for there was nothing to smear it on.
Start new comment thread
Register in seconds...