Creator: GaryO

Hawamleh - February 10, 2012, 10:04 am,
Friendly peace of advice, fewer words and more meaning can take you a long way.
GaryO - February 10, 2012, 10:16 am,
Yeah, still feelin’ my way….and this was the condensed version.. Another site, totally not related to posters got a chuckle out of it, but they are more in the ‘Deep Thoughts’ genre Thanks for the tip…always welcome
forseti - February 10, 2012, 11:08 am,
once there was a regular called greyscorpion... miss him! ;(
ICEMAN - February 10, 2012, 8:30 pm,
He thought you were very "special" too.
Hawamleh - February 10, 2012, 5:22 pm,
oh we're a site about deep thoughts as well, only delivering one without the use of much words is the challenge
GaryO - February 10, 2012, 8:40 pm,
Heh, I was referring to Jack Handey’s facetious ‘Deep Thoughts’. You Greybeards maintain a tremendous pace, with, as you say, few words. I’m well aware of the depth portrayed here. Amazing
ICEMAN - February 10, 2012, 8:45 pm,
No worries GO. All things come to those that wait. In other words, keep it up, you'll get there.
GaryO - February 10, 2012, 9:17 pm,
Thanks Ice. I’ll trust the mods, and try different things. Seems ol’ dawgs can learn too, just takes a bit longer. It’s all a great distraction for me, and as Hammy stated, a challenge. cheers
ICEMAN - February 10, 2012, 9:30 pm,
Trusting the Mods would be your first mistake. 2% Heh, heh. And Hammy, well, he loves his goats (with an occasional camel). He does make good posters though.
GaryO - February 10, 2012, 9:40 pm,
Wrong word selection. I won’t worry about rejections. Can’t fight whatcha don’t see….hmmm, is there a thread with highly regarded but rejected posters? Or is that a bad bad?
ICEMAN - February 10, 2012, 9:57 pm,
Aboot all I could say is search the archives. Some of the Greybeards worth searching would be Motifake Liberation Front, Agdaniele, Sean, GreyScorpion, Logicdude, Cubbybear, Ronsart, Faceplant31, Haarakkon, CANADA, hell, even TheTrashHeap, & RL work.
ICEMAN - February 10, 2012, 10:03 pm,
Bottom line is GO, we all start at the bottom, so to speak. I know there are a few in my cellar that should not see the light of day. Keep at it & above all, quality before quantity. A lesson some have not yet learned.
GaryO - February 10, 2012, 10:09 pm,
I will work on the quality...good advise