New Zealand: 10 Sheep per person. Wales: 4 Sheep per person. Scotland: 3 Sheep per person.

Creator: TrueGrave

TrueGrave - February 11, 2012, 4:28 pm,
I posted this in a rage over getting a sheep joke rejected because it was "About Scotland"
HallieMarie - February 11, 2012, 5:07 pm,
I liked your first one better. It was super funny! But this one is good too, but I think less people will get it.
BeNiceToMe - February 11, 2012, 5:53 pm,
and you're right, I don't get it - not that's a reference or anything - mind doing a little explaining ? here or in PM. based on your last production I'm sure it's quite the th5ng :)
TrueGrave - February 11, 2012, 6:59 pm,
I had used the same pic, with the caption "New Zealand - Where the Men are Men and the sheep are scared." It was rejected for the reason it's a joke about Scotland. I don't have enpugh space to explain on how many levels that logic fails.
BeNiceToMe - February 11, 2012, 8:17 pm,
yeah I know, Scotland is off limits here... wonder why ? questions questions :)
TrueGrave - February 11, 2012, 8:20 pm,
I explained my frustration in full on the forum when I saw your reply just now.
BeNiceToMe - February 11, 2012, 8:47 pm,
and I replied right back my friend :)
TrueGrave - February 11, 2012, 8:54 pm,
As did the mod, I like arguing a bit too much as you are about to see...
forseti - February 13, 2012, 4:15 am,
Posting in a rage over getting a rejection... I don't have enough space to explain on how many levels that logic fails. ;)
TrueGrave - February 13, 2012, 5:24 am,
I've had posters rejected, that doesn't bother me, it's the reason that did.It seemed very narrow minded. A better reason would have been to just say "We aren't allowed to use stereotypes any more.
forseti - February 13, 2012, 9:31 am,
I got that and you may be right. But it's still narrow minded to upload this poster as a response. Just ask the mods and discuss it (Forum or PM) instead of overreacting like that. Sounds more like TrueEmo than TrueGrave to me ;)
TrueGrave - February 13, 2012, 10:54 am,
Trueemo...that's funny, because you will never see what's in my head.
Kung-Fu Devil - February 13, 2012, 10:05 am,
TrueGrave, as a man speaking from experience, it's not worth arguing with the mods. They do their job and although it is sometimes unfair or hard to understand, they do it well. Just post and get over it.
TrueGrave - February 13, 2012, 10:58 am,
I didn't say it wasn't fair, after speaking with Cranky I understand why he did it. I posted in reply to the reason, which I explained and had no reason. I've moved on, posted other things, it happened 2 days ago, tnx for having an opinion now though
Kung-Fu Devil - February 13, 2012, 11:00 am,
I apologise, but I have only just seen it now, in the most recent comments section, with things posted today. In future, I'll go back in time when things are actually happening.
BeNiceToMe - February 13, 2012, 10:50 am,
or play with it :)
BeNiceToMe - February 13, 2012, 11:28 am,
and TG's half-*ss poster is now the proud owner of the longest pointless comment thread ever on MF - I didn'say PF, they have quite the playas there. Hail to the Chief :)
TrueGrave - February 13, 2012, 11:54 am,
Hahahahah much appreciated to you for adding to the length. A pointless thread to an unfunny poster, how the days draw on, eh? lol