Comment on this Motifake
THE PROBLEM WITH RELIGION
Comment using Facebook
- February 23, 2012, 3:12 pm,
I liked the text, but I don't get the picture.. what it's supposed to be?
- February 23, 2012, 8:09 pm,
I'd say it's an artistical cry for help
- February 23, 2012, 10:11 pm,
Notice the one person is about the other persons mouth shut. It is there, but it does make you think to figure it out...
- February 23, 2012, 11:09 pm,
ahh ok, I wondered if it was some kind of representation of Jesus and Judas and I was missing something "biblical" U_u
- February 24, 2012, 10:26 am,
Ah yes, I see that now. Thought it was just another thought provoking p*******…
- February 23, 2012, 3:44 pm,
I Have A Question ?
- February 24, 2012, 4:20 am,
I thought he was going for the eye. ;-)
- February 24, 2012, 7:42 pm,
Yes, the very religious depiction of THOR sewing LOKI's face to his sleeve. That's in Second Perrenials, right?
- February 24, 2012, 10:08 pm,
DW, I didn't realize that is what the pic depicts. Thanks for the info. I guess someone had to keep Loki that trickster out of trouble. Thor could handle it, he would be to much for today's ministers.
Start new comment thread
Register in seconds...