Motifake
ufo
MAD
motifake

SACRIFICE

Creator: Rick69

lgvernon - March 4, 2012, 9:08 pm,
My husband went away to war and thankfully came home. This epitomizes my most horrible daily fear: that I would see him on the news or in a ph**o like this for the very last time. Please consider taking this down.
CloudchaserS - March 5, 2012, 12:39 am,
I respect how you feel and I see why you would feel that way, but I think that ph**os like this help keep us from forgetting how terrible war is.
lgvernon - March 5, 2012, 11:38 am,
I wonder if that sentiment would be solace enough if this man's child or wife, sister, mother or dad came across this ph**o in his or her email one day? I doubt it. The last thing this man and others like him want would be for anyone to see him like this.
motinet - March 5, 2012, 3:31 pm,
I looked up the ph**o and it was released by the Hockenberry family to be published in the media.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - March 5, 2012, 1:33 am,
Am I the only one thinking that this is a staged pic?
lgvernon - March 5, 2012, 11:39 am,
I thought that, too, and I hope it is.
Rick69 - March 5, 2012, 2:55 pm,
Lgvernon I really deeply apologise if I have hurt your feelings & you must understand I did not intend any harm either. However this is K. Hockenberry 19 who lost both legs & left arm in improvised explosive June 2011. I wish him to be remembered forever.
lgvernon - March 5, 2012, 6:54 pm,
No worries at all on that count, Rick! God bless the Hockenberry family for releasing this ph**o for publication. Thanks, too, motinet, for checking on this. Didn't mean to cause a tempest. Just protective of heroes and their families.Thanks again~~LG
Mooooooooooooooooooo - March 5, 2012, 4:40 pm,
good on you for the due diligence Mr.M.
zombie2093 - March 6, 2012, 9:53 pm,
VOTE RON PAUL DON'T SACRAFICE THE NATION TO SOCIALISM OR FACISM CHOOSE LIFE, LIBERTY, THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS AND RON PAUL 2012!!
Nissta - March 7, 2012, 6:43 pm,
He will be remembered just like those whose graves have been destroyed in Libya will be remembered, as a Brother In Arms. From a former solider now bent on trying peace for a living. I just wish for them all to be home and safe with those they love......
or