An Unfair Advantage!

Creator: NuttunButt

carebear - March 27, 2012, 1:26 pm,
(carebear BANNED)
spypengen - March 28, 2012, 9:29 am,
that's not mocking that's improvising
NuttunButt - March 28, 2012, 11:59 am,
Thank you spypengen.
carebear - March 28, 2012, 1:20 pm,
(carebear BANNED)
NuttunButt - March 28, 2012, 4:09 pm,
I did not make them up for the votes or comments I had a very good reason for doing so. If I had something to say like that I would not of been a little ignorant prick foreigner like you and make remarks about something I know nothing about.
greenejc - June 1, 2013, 4:35 am,
I'm going to guess that it hurts him to be in the prone. That is a rested sitting position, and while it is an advantage over standard it is much less steady than the prone bipod support that his neighbor is using. He may have other injuries that empede
carebear - March 29, 2012, 1:27 pm,
(carebear BANNED)
NuttunButt - March 29, 2012, 1:51 pm,
A thorn in others side! We know which end of the prick you face. Why don't you grow up get a life and move on? We know why you hide behind a carebear and spend your life in front of a computer making ignorant remarks to others. Grow up b**** and move on!
carebear - March 29, 2012, 2:00 pm,
(carebear BANNED)
Mooooooooooooooooooo - March 29, 2012, 2:11 pm,
You guys sure know how to suck the fun out of a comedy site.
NuttunButt - March 29, 2012, 2:29 pm,
I am sorry for my part in this Moooooooooooooo and you are right about s****** the fun out of this site if carebear does not cease then I've had enough of her childish remarks and if it takes me leaving for it to stop I will leave her for you to put with.
NuttunButt - March 29, 2012, 2:30 pm,
Again, I am very sorry to everyone except for well, I am sure that you will find out soon enough. Please forgive me for my part in this.
NuttunButt - March 29, 2012, 3:15 pm,
Carebear sent me a PM Sent: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:13 pm From: carebear To: Nuttunb*** yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah make some more posters here and then you can have an opinion, buddy :thumbsup: sorry to hear about your condition but I'm not american and I
NuttunButt - March 29, 2012, 3:17 pm,
really think you had nothing to do there in the first place good luck here anyway, if you can't take a bit of sarcasm, you probably better get going :thumbsup: Make me laugh and you can go. User avatar carebear MotiNoob
NuttunButt - March 29, 2012, 3:30 pm,
Carebear's response to my PM in regards to my explanation as to why I made the motifakeour for Jason Savell the (USA) Veteran in the motifake pretty sad when someone questions the service and sacrifice of or Veterans and in his own words UN- AMERICAN!
NuttunButt - March 29, 2012, 3:34 pm,
Carebear's response to my PM in regards to my explanation as to why I made the motifake for Jason Savell the (USA) Veteran in the motifake pretty sad when someone questions the service and sacrifice of or Veterans and in his own words very UN- AMERICAN!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - March 29, 2012, 3:40 pm,
You're just stooping to his level. Send this info to the mods instead of posting it here.
NuttunButt - March 29, 2012, 3:58 pm,
I do not know how to do that? I am done with it. I am sorry that my feelings about the subject got the best of me. Thank you Mooooooooooooo you are right as for stooping and the fun of this site was gone because of one individual. Thank you Carebear!
Airman - March 29, 2012, 4:51 pm,
did you get any negative comments from any of the US Vets on this site? I can't speak for all of them, but I don't find this offensive. there are a bunch of vets here
crankyhead - March 29, 2012, 5:29 pm,
Nutt, carebear, we like to deal with stuff like this in private, if you don't mind. PM me the details of your disagreement, and we can sort something out as adults, ok?
NuttunButt - March 29, 2012, 10:05 pm,
I have had nothing, but good remarks until I posted here and was told that I was mocking the disabled! I am disabled from a drunk driver crossing over into my lane of traffic and taking me out head on while on my motorcycle. I am also a Marine Corps vet!
NuttunButt - March 29, 2012, 10:08 pm,
I replied Crankyhead and thank you along with Airman and the rest of my fellow veterans out there!
NuttunButt - March 30, 2012, 11:10 am,
I wanted to say thanks to the people of motifake for doing something so fast and handling this mater the way it was handled. Thank you to everyone else for putting up with me. I am sorry!
Airman - March 30, 2012, 11:45 am,
so, end of story.. go back to making more posters. that's why we play here isn't it?
Feasibly - March 30, 2012, 11:33 am,
No disrespect Nuttunb***, but you're not sorry!...stop saying that crap! BTW, I'm not at all offended by this poster. IMO it was done it in good taste. 5L
NuttunButt - March 30, 2012, 5:12 pm,
I felt bad after Moooooo's remark as for s****** the fun out of this comedy site. What happened really shocked me I never expected a remake like that and I am not going to take any disrespect or allow others to be disrespected. It is done and been handle.
NuttunButt - March 30, 2012, 5:18 pm,
Thanks to everyone and to the speed and way moifake's people handled the situation! I am back to making motifakes:)
PeteMan - April 5, 2012, 7:42 am,
I am not a US citizen. I have never served in any branch of any military force. But for this guy to serve after losing half a leg shows that he has a great deal more b*lls than I've got. Good for him - he can take whatever advantage he d*mn well pleases.
NuttunButt - April 11, 2012, 5:09 pm,
As you said you have never served so you wouldn't understand. I am a USMC Veteran, I am also an amputee and I am sure that myself and most every other Veteran and Amputee out there understands as well.
NuttunButt - April 11, 2012, 5:16 pm,
You can't tell me that it is not "Unfair" that Jason lost his leg serving our country and if you knew anything about shooting you would know that shooting from that position would be the most stable position he could shoot from giving him an "Advantage"
Mooooooooooooooooooo - April 11, 2012, 11:20 pm,
So now you're arguing with a guy that agrees with you?!? You're focusing too much on this poster. Time to make new ones.
NuttunButt - April 12, 2012, 1:12 pm,
I am not arguing with anyone? I am only stating a fact and clarifying the way I meant for an "Unfair Advantage" to be taken. Maybe I or you took something that was said the wrong way? I agree 100% with what PeteMan said:
NuttunButt - April 12, 2012, 1:19 pm,
It is not that Jason "can take whatever advantage he d*mn well pleases" it's because he no longer has a choice in the mater.