Now available in camo.

Creator: lgvernon

spypengen - April 25, 2012, 9:49 am,
is their an air drop attachment for this?
M0rd3kaI - April 25, 2012, 11:23 am,
Nice LG, 5L... question: is that a M240?? I can't see so well in the refraction of the water
lgvernon - April 25, 2012, 12:03 pm,
It could be, but I don't think it is. Some of the compoment parts don't look right to me for that weapon.I also do not see perfs on the forestock. Your guess is as good as mine.
M0rd3kaI - April 25, 2012, 12:56 pm,
That's why I'm slightly doubting, only weapons I know that have a similar barrel, gas tube and muzzle arrangement is the M240, M249 and M60... and it is definitely not the last one, looks too long for a SAW... Receiver looks like an AA13, but that barrel
fatelvis - April 25, 2012, 11:18 pm,
Kai, it doesn't look American or NATO, front sight is too high and too far forward.
M0rd3kaI - April 26, 2012, 12:14 pm,
Now that you mention it the Cammies Don't look too standard for US SEALs either. the under water pic seems like an a**ault rifle of sorts with the mag well, but generally the gas tube is above the barrel in AR's... thanks for the input though
lgvernon - April 26, 2012, 12:24 pm,
Mor, I found this ph**o for the 'seal/swimming' prompt. I have no idea of its origins and have compared this firearm to a host of materials I have about a**ault weapons. I have yet to find a match. The front sight, etc., is completely off for an AR.
crankyhead - April 26, 2012, 5:05 pm,
M60E3 is my best guess.
lgvernon - April 26, 2012, 5:09 pm,
That would be it, without a doubt! Didn't even look at the M60 series. Thanks!~~
crankyhead - April 26, 2012, 5:13 pm,
I dunno if that's it for sure, really hard to tell with the water and what not, but it's got the bipod and the tall front sight and the long barrel. Anyway, just a guess. =)
M0rd3kaI - April 26, 2012, 5:53 pm,
Thanks Cranky and LG yes compared to the pic in the poster it is definitely the M60E3, it has the correct sight, barrel/gastube and bipod placement and looks, I thought about the M60, but didn't think it was it. Thanks for that though, much appreciated :)
RetiredUSNChief - April 27, 2012, 4:55 pm,
Close, but not quite. It resembles more the M60E4, but is actually a SACO Defense MK43 Mod 0. The heat shield on the MK43/M60E4 rises slighty higher and is closer to the barrel end than the M60E3.
lgvernon - April 27, 2012, 5:07 pm,
Ah, OK, I see the difference, now. Thank you. Truth be told, I selected the ph**o for the poster based entirely on the MAN. Thank again!~
M0rd3kaI - April 30, 2012, 3:11 pm,
Mk43... never even knew that existed, but now that you mention it it does look remarkably similar to the M60E3. The picture you linked has a slightly shorter barrel and threw me off at first, but see the resemblance now. Thanks for that.
M0rd3kaI - April 30, 2012, 3:12 pm,
Lol, LG, count on me to find a way to get a topic vaguely off topic XD
lgvernon - April 30, 2012, 3:27 pm,
That's quite all right, Mor! I love getting things right!~Discussion always helps!~
M0rd3kaI - April 30, 2012, 4:27 pm,
That is very true, and I agree on discussion, not argumentation. I was just curious and with the help of various people, we got to the bottom of it :) if I have not said it before, I like the poster, and knowing it's a Mk43 I like it even more
lgvernon - April 26, 2012, 5:33 pm,
The barrel connectors are the same, sight the same, suppressor the same. I think you got it.