Creator: Uthon

Uthon - June 8, 2012, 10:23 am,
Today is the anniversary of something that happened to me and while browsing around I came across it and just had to share it.
mariand - June 8, 2012, 4:58 pm,
That's very sad... always, I felt sorry for the people who suffer from the mistakes of a scum. The irony is that the innocent one it dies or has some horrible traumas for the rest of his life, while the guilty one gets away only with some bruises, mostly.
SecretAngel - June 8, 2012, 5:59 pm,
my friend died from someone crashing into the car she was in he was drunk i miss her
Chrysophase2003 - June 9, 2012, 12:18 am,
Why is it that the drunk a**hole always seem to survive the wreck while his victims take the brunt of it?
thecrotchetyoldcynic - June 9, 2012, 2:32 am,
Because the drunk’s senses are impaired, so getting in an accident would affect them as much as the victims who don’t know what hit them and are instantly in shock. Meanwhile, the asinine drunkard is still not sure that they’re in a dream. No, not fair.
Ozbad - June 9, 2012, 12:20 am,
Today Uthon made me cry .. being a father this is my biggest fear.
jorgejs76 - June 12, 2012, 2:21 pm,
Mine too...
Sho - June 9, 2012, 1:27 am,
my brother died after he was hit by an SUV that was drag racing at night, with its headlights turned off. He died instantly. rip. nice poster man. 5L
simplegenius - December 29, 2012, 3:53 pm,
the drunks mostly survive due to the fact that since they are drunk they are more relaxed and able to absorb the impact rather than take the full impact while bracing for it.
NickDahlmier - February 11, 2016, 12:07 pm,
Even if it takes them by surprise, they don't tense-up like someone who's sober.
Face425 - June 26, 2014, 10:14 pm,
That is really sad
Magikalmonkey - August 8, 2014, 11:54 pm,
Our niece's husband was just killed last Wednesday by a man driving drunk, hit and almost run - almost because Jimmy's friends chased down the driver on their bikes and made him return to the scene. He had his wife and kid in the car too, smh :-(
MychaelDark - January 28, 2016, 7:39 pm,
I have always been a shadow. Enjoying the works that are posted, but this not only had me step from the shadows, but was so potent that I HAD to register an account to give this the credit it is dues. 5's all the way.