Creator: Uthon

robbidos - July 8, 2012, 3:42 pm,
Thank5 for the downer!
steve1961 - July 8, 2012, 4:20 pm,
I moved to the other side of Canada to be with someone I met despite many outside pressures. Never stop pursuing your heart's desire. A moment of hurt that you risk is better than a lifetime of regret for not having the courage to do so.
Sho - July 8, 2012, 10:42 pm,
I'm going through the same thing (from my side), except the funeral part, because she's still alive. 5L
Uthon - July 8, 2012, 10:55 pm,
Could always take the chance man. I did, and it turned out great. Look at what steve1961 said.. "a moment of hurt that you risk is better than a lifetime of regret".. words to live by. :)
Sho - July 8, 2012, 11:40 pm,
Well she already told me that she's not interested in being more than just friends. So its a no-no
Uthon - July 9, 2012, 12:31 am,
Ah man, I'm sorry. I do feel your pain.
robbidos - July 12, 2012, 1:18 am,
at least you still have the binoculars
cariad - July 9, 2012, 5:25 am,
How timely. I am going to his funeral on Friday. He never knew I loved him and now he will never know.
Shadowborne - July 9, 2012, 12:29 pm,
Been there, done that, got the heartache and memories... I won't get to see the funeral though, since we moved apart after the guy she ended up with turned out to be a horrible jerk... I blame my cowardice for her having to endure such a thing. I suck.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 9, 2012, 2:20 pm,
I had a friend like that in high school but she turned out to be a crazy s**t....sometimes it's best not to declare your feelings.
RealityCheck - July 10, 2012, 10:56 pm,
CAPTIONS: you're supposed to be writing them, not the Great American Novel
Kyronic - July 27, 2012, 12:04 am,
If you're too lazy to read it, move along. Don't bother to criticize something you would probably butcher if you even attempted it.
RealityCheck - July 27, 2012, 1:46 am,
too lazy? It's a POSTER with a small NOVEL written on it where a one line SLOGAN belongs, you pretentious twit.
Kyronic - July 27, 2012, 3:39 am,
If a one line slogan belongs there, the moderators wouldn't have approved it. You know why they did approve it? Because it's demotivating. This is a site for demotivational posters. It doesn't have to be short and witty, as long as it's demotivating.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 27, 2012, 8:02 am,
It doesn't even really have to be demotivational. We strayed from that years ago, posters just have to be funny and reasonably well made. Which this is. To ahead and pm the mods and tell them why you know better than they do how posters should be made.
Kyronic - July 27, 2012, 8:14 am,
I was just telling him that he doesn't decide how they are made. Like how a "slogan" doesn't need to be there.
Kyronic - July 27, 2012, 8:17 am,
Although, I can see how I used the word demotivating can come off that way. I meant to make the point that he isn't the moderator, so he has no say in what should or shouldn't be there.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 27, 2012, 8:31 am,
I was just agreeing with you. It looks like I was responding to your comment because that's the way the reply chain works. It's all good Kyronic.
Kyronic - July 27, 2012, 8:35 am,
Oh... Well my replies were unnecessary...
Uthon - July 11, 2012, 7:08 pm,
Well, glad I'm not American then. ;) I can write a different novel.
Kyronic - July 27, 2012, 12:07 am,
I can only hope for the best between you two and pray that the original writer has found peace by now. A truly sad story that deserves nothing less than 5L.
steve1961 - July 27, 2012, 2:24 am,
Gawd, sometimes the pointless bickering in the comments is even more humorously demotivating than some of the posters. Some days I wonder why our primordial selves ever bothered to climb out of the ooze ;)
Haarakkon - July 28, 2012, 7:42 am,
Sure it's long, but it's well crafted and a beautiful cautionary tale. Would that more were this well-thought out. 5L.
rerun - July 28, 2012, 4:11 pm,
somehow I missed this on the 1st go round. It is amazing. I hope that happiness & joy continue for the next 70 or so years
Uthon - July 29, 2012, 6:44 pm,
Thanks for the comments, although I'm not sure I appreciate RealityCheck's negativity but if it's not your forte, do at least try to be positive. :S
pzykosiz - August 5, 2012, 11:16 pm,
well made, i've had the same thing go through my head. thankfully i did ask her, but we'll see how it goes