Creator: Sho

GaryO - July 11, 2012, 10:42 am,
Jerry430 - July 13, 2012, 1:49 am,
Isn't that that one guy from Ponyo?
thecrotchetyoldcynic - July 13, 2012, 3:10 am,
Another fanta5tic Motifake by Sho that creeps me out, reminding why I sleep with a buck knife XD Good job, dude! Well worded.
RealityCheck - July 13, 2012, 7:16 pm,
Yet another FABULOUS short novel by one of the members here.... as a demotivator, however, it leaves something to be desired. Like EDITING FOR BREVITY.
Sho - July 13, 2012, 7:28 pm,
You like these don't you? I'll make sure to make a lot more.
spacedog - July 13, 2012, 7:36 pm,
You have made this point before. You are entitled to your opinion, but I like this poster. I gave it 5L. Sho creates great atmosphere with his posters. You should try it. It's not easy, like criticizing.
RealityCheck - July 14, 2012, 10:29 am,
Not nearly as easy as whining when someone criticizes.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 14, 2012, 10:37 am,
I was hoping that you'd catch on and realize that no one agrees with you...Why do you think that you get to decide how posters should be made? you've got no business criticizing anyone's posters.
spacedog - July 14, 2012, 10:46 am,
Ha! So why don't you re-read your first comment on this poster and see if it resembles pi55ing and moaning? Do you plan on sharing any positive opinions of posters or is trolling all we can expect?
Sho - July 14, 2012, 11:35 am,
Let me put it simple for you. It doesn't matter tome if you don't like long posters. I will keep making more. The mods like them, a lot of other people on the site likes them. And I know you love them too. There will be more so sit back, learn and enjoy.
steve1961 - July 15, 2012, 12:06 pm,
I realize that I'm just a n00b but if I can offer my opinion, I personally look at the pic first, then the title, then what is written below. Each must grab my attention and keep it or I stop and move on. I hate to waste time and while length to me does
steve1961 - July 15, 2012, 12:10 pm,
not matter as long as it's good and entertaining. I find shorter and precise easier to read with my short attention span. Part of the beauty of Motifake is that it allows a variety of styles for a variety of tastes and I find all the regulars here do
Sho - July 15, 2012, 12:15 pm,
Point well made, steve. And no need to call yourself a noob, we all get better by learning and trying
steve1961 - July 15, 2012, 1:36 pm,
I called myself a n00b in reference to my time spent here. I also called myself a narcissist which means that I already know I'm better than all of least that's what your girlfriends think ;)
Sho - July 15, 2012, 1:49 pm,
152796 :P
steve1961 - July 15, 2012, 12:14 pm,
quality work. So as a n00b and as a narcissistic bitter old man, I ask you all to kiss and make up before I have to put you all over my knee ;)How's that for length? LOL
GaryO - July 15, 2012, 12:29 pm,
…and the Sho must go on…..hind ends up everyone! First sniff’s on me. Cheers.
Sho - July 15, 2012, 12:45 pm,
Lmao y'all are killing me xD