Motifake
politics
ufo
MAD
motifake

GUNS DON'T MAKE YOU A KILLER

Killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game.

Creator: alissank89

lordblackdragon - July 28, 2012, 10:34 am,
If teh Colorado shooter had had a bat, he would have only been able to kill one or two people. Lets not pretend this is a valid arguement.
lordblackdragon - July 28, 2012, 10:35 am,
If the Colorado shooter had had a bat, he would have only been able to kill one or two people. Lets not pretend this is a valid arguement.
Cyberhagen - July 28, 2012, 12:55 pm,
If he had a car, he could easily have mowed down tens of people. Let's not pretend this isn't a valid argument. Guns are the only dangerous thing out there, nor are they the most dangerous. Not a single sh** was fired on 9-11 but over 3,000 died that day.
Cyberhagen - July 28, 2012, 12:56 pm,
Meant "guns are *not* the only dangerous thing out there.."
SteveFurlong - July 28, 2012, 1:12 pm,
You beat me to it. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Russell_Weller . And don't forget that Colorado graciously allows its serfs to carry pistols, but the theatre didn't. If anyone else had been armed he could have been stopped in moments.
spacedog - July 28, 2012, 4:02 pm,
Well... Let's agree to disagree. But what the hey, ignore me since I'm Canadian. Here is a link to an American point of view. http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-4-most-meaningless-arguments-against-gun-control/
steve1961 - July 28, 2012, 5:02 pm,
A bat won't jam and putting barbed wire around a gun won't make it anymore lethal. Therefore, guns are for wimps. ;)
NuttunButt - July 28, 2012, 6:54 pm,
I have been mowed down by a car head on by a drunk driver who crossed over into my lane of traffic while I was on my Harley and I think I would much rather be sh** with what has become of my life.
NuttunButt - July 28, 2012, 6:56 pm,
Coward committed suicide leaving me not only to suffer from all of my many traumatic injuries, but all of the financial cost and hardship as well. Burn in Hell Louis Osbaldo Saldivar(Chicago)
Vanner - September 23, 2013, 3:14 am,
Nearly 10000 deaths by firearms un the US, 38 in the UK, even given that America is five times out population i know which odds i'll take.. Have a nice day ya'll, hope you survive it...
or