KATY PERRY a dude???

Creator: Bumgrubs

Bumgrubs - August 3, 2012, 12:06 am,
can someone explain why this is getting 1 and 2 bombed? is it not funny enough? has it been done? im curious...
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 3, 2012, 1:10 am,
It's because you didn't add much to the pic to make it funny. And some people might not know that Neil Patrick Harris is g**.....Although I can't see how. Also, Doogie Howser M.D was a great show.
SteveFurlong - August 3, 2012, 8:06 pm,
I didn't know. And didn't care then, and don't care now. And, now that I know, will attempt to forget in order to free up those neurons for something of actual import.
rerun - August 3, 2012, 9:26 pm,
Hey Negative Nancy (aka Steve), do you have anything positive to say on any poster or are you just being a troll?
SteveFurlong - August 3, 2012, 9:40 pm,
Eh? I don't think I was being negative at all, and certainly not about the poster. I rated this one a 4, IIRC, because it's funny and was responding in what I thought was a humorous fashion to Moo's comment.
steve1961 - August 3, 2012, 12:59 am,
I've a***yzed this poster thoroughly and while I think you have potential, this poster needs more work to earn a 4 or 5. I find Motifake relatively harsher when it comes to ratings than similar sites. If you want 5 lions it'll have to be spectacular. gl:)
GaryO - August 3, 2012, 9:38 am,
Is gitss a good acronym for grin inwardly then suddenly stop? If so, gitss….3L….but only due to the credence of your other (some hilarious I might say) efforts.
Bumgrubs - August 3, 2012, 6:49 pm,
thanks guys...ill just stick to my dry or non PC posters then lol.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 3, 2012, 7:17 pm,
That's the right attitude. If you can take a little criticism and strive to do better, You'll do just fine here. You should find the introductions thread in the forum and tell us a bit about yourself.
steve1961 - August 4, 2012, 1:42 am,
While a mature and humorous attitude may impress mods and most other grown ups on this site, I find the lack of Timmie behaviour quite distressing and very demotivating...I was looking forward to an immature rant. Thanks a bunch :(