Motifake
politics
ufo
MAD
motifake

MY LIFE IS LIKE

... a decadent chocolate cake. So many people want a piece of me that by the end of the day there's nothing left.

Creator: MissPriss

spacedog - August 2, 2012, 7:47 pm,
Heehee, I wouldn't mind a piece of that. ;)
MissPriss - August 3, 2012, 12:20 am,
Space you dawg. You know chocolate is like poison to you and your kind! That is what you meant right? ;)
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 3, 2012, 1:21 am,
Some dogs are special...My dog eats chocolate all the time. But Space would be dead...He's not special. He pees on the floor, he escapes from the yard and he keeps rubbing his a** on the carpet. We're "sending him to a farm".. The kids will be devastated.
steve1961 - August 3, 2012, 1:43 am,
Your dog is not special mooo+ just lucky. Certain types of chocolate are toxic and fatal to dogs. Not to be preachy but as a friend, I think you are playing russian roulette if you are truly allowing your dog to eat chocolate. Trust me, my moo friend.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 3, 2012, 2:18 am,
It's not me, I've been against the chocolate the whole time. But he's Mrs.Moooo's dog and she and her brother have been feeding him chocolate for 18 years. Caramilk, chocolate chips,assorted easter chocolates, bakers chocolate...etc, he seems to be immune
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 3, 2012, 2:19 am,
I would never feed another dog chocolate.
WTFO - August 3, 2012, 2:22 am,
Now peanut b***er is a different story there isn't it, my friend. ;) ha ha.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 3, 2012, 3:44 am,
Oh, FFS...who left the back door open?.Ladies and gentlemen! this here right wing lunatic is WTFO. he was the reason I joined Motifake...I just hated him SO much. But we got past it, And now we're such good pals he's agreed to vote for Obama...XD yukno.
steve1961 - August 3, 2012, 11:43 am,
Nice that you and WTFO get along now...just don't feed him chocolate ;)
MissPriss - August 3, 2012, 11:54 am,
Reese peanut b***er cups, frozen, better than(fill in the blank). I've been called a b*tch so figure those cup are my revenge. I hate when it sticks to the woof of my mouth though.
MissPriss - August 3, 2012, 11:54 am,
MissPriss - August 3, 2012, 11:54 am,
MissPriss - August 3, 2012, 11:57 am,
Sorry!!!! EXTREME lag time this morning and the puter is sorta slow too.
MissPriss - August 3, 2012, 12:01 pm,
Thanks for the intro Moo(?) and hellooooo WTFO.
Greeny - August 3, 2012, 4:51 pm,
umm... was Space talkin' about the cake?
WTFO - August 5, 2012, 2:23 am,
Dude, how do you introduce someone that you admit was here first? It's all good, brother. What the audience may not know is that you are now a conservative. I'd like to think I may have contributed to that, but I doubt it. You just woke up.
WTFO - August 5, 2012, 2:26 am,
Back on topic (politics can stay at politifake). Just had to have chocolate cake w/ chocolate frosting after seeing this pic. It's good! Why would anyone waste something that tastes that good on a dog? Hello!? They lick their b***s!
rerun - August 5, 2012, 7:12 am,
Really, I did in fact just wake up and now I want this for breakfast (the most important meal of the day)
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 5, 2012, 8:13 am,
I was re-introducing you....I doubt there are many left that you already know, and I was always a conservative..... I just didn't care about politics. Lately I've realized that I should at least have a basic understanding. You did help explain it for me.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 5, 2012, 8:15 am,
But I digress.......strawberry rhubarb. (hope you guys are enjoying your weekend)
M0rd3kaI - August 8, 2012, 6:51 am,
I detest peanut b***er... however, that only means more for you, just eat it some place outside, I can smell that crap from a long ways away... gag reflex activating smell...
M0rd3kaI - August 8, 2012, 6:53 am,
Enjoying it as much as I can... Strawberry Cheesecake and tons more candy that I should legally be allowed helped get me through this weekend... now I crave gummybears...
M0rd3kaI - August 8, 2012, 6:55 am,
For his safety I hope he was...
M0rd3kaI - August 8, 2012, 6:55 am,
For his safety I hope he was...
Bull - August 8, 2012, 6:30 pm,
Chocolate's poison to humans too. It contains theobromine and if enough is consumed it can be deadly. You'd have to have a really slow metabolism and/or eat a sh*tload of it. Dogs metabolize theobromine much slower and can actually consume enough to die.
Bull - August 8, 2012, 6:33 pm,
Have you ever drank a lot of coffee on an empty stomach and get a splitting headache? That's the theobromine f*cking you up. I had a vet visit last week, (my dog's got bad allergies) and he like to talk .. a lot.
or