The few - The Proud - The Marines

Creator: David

MitchY - August 14, 2008, 12:36 pm, just insulted the ones who give there lives to save your a** -_- show some respect because this is lame - August 28, 2008, 11:14 am,
Uh... I'm not American...
David - September 8, 2008, 10:38 pm,
I am in the Armed Services...this is my nephe...and he is as proud as any marine I know
OORAH - October 15, 2008, 3:38 pm,
I'm in the Marines and i'm saying f*** YOU...... not for trying to make fun of this kid but for trying to rag on the Marines. So your not American then what makes you think you can rag on Marines? Have you ever met one? Are you in any form or Armed Servic
00RAH - October 15, 2008, 3:40 pm,
Once again from a Marine "f*** YOU" you are probably just some lil b**** who lives at home with mom and dad so f*** YOU
Overlord Douchebag - October 15, 2008, 3:41 pm,
Have fun being body-bag meat, then, mister "OORAH". Defending something will only make more people want to attack it. f***ing moron.
barockeva - November 25, 2008, 12:54 am,
The marines, when you dont have any practical life skills.
wow - December 16, 2008, 8:00 pm,
you guys are a bunch of ****s.... most of these comments are from some emo ja****ses who only know combat from SOCOM on PS2, between pot smoking breaks and cutting their wrists. I really hope you time comes when your a** is in trouble, and then I bet you
The man - January 3, 2009, 12:48 am,
I dont care i your American or not where ever youre from the Marines have probly saved your countries a** or blown your countries a** up so dont rag on them just cause douche bag a** country cant fight worth ****
barockeva - January 22, 2009, 4:34 pm,
"The man" lacks spelling abilities.
mess with the best. die like the rest - June 4, 2009, 3:44 pm,
you can all die. Marines will f*** you up.
hmm - June 10, 2009, 12:35 am,
i dont get why you guys rag on marines like this and then insult them when they ask that you dont.
doog - June 10, 2009, 5:26 am,
they get ragged on cause they're so f***in stupid
- January 9, 2011, 7:21 pm,
You make fun of Marines but when the day comes when you need us you come crying like a b****. And how can you mock something you know nothing about? Do you know how many Marines have Masters and Doctoral degrees? And you have done what?
autumnspirit - January 9, 2011, 9:44 pm,
Wow. What a bunch of punk a**es. This is a great poster. That's it. A great poster. Keep your egos in your pants, and your mouths shut. Read, look and enjoy. 5L's
5150monkeylove - January 9, 2011, 9:51 pm,
@eben, I have dealt with many a Marine in my time... #1, look at the date of the comment prior to yours. (definitely not proving your case here) #2, Marines, the grunts anyways, are there to do the job, not think about it. That is the joke.
coldinjected - January 10, 2011, 11:46 am,
Wow, let's play a game. "How offended can you be from a poster with a side note tossed randomly across the vast internet." Seriously? If you don't like it. 1L. Then move on. Let's tone down the clawing and eye gouging.
spider7 - January 2, 2013, 3:33 pm,
It's actually funny that some Marines would get all worked up about this picture. I thought as a Marine you were taught self control , you know.. Learning to stay calm under pressure. You are all acting like h**heads , and making yourselves look bad.
spider7 - January 2, 2013, 3:35 pm,
And to all the nerds disrespecting Marines. You would never dare to do that in public , or you would be in the hospital with a broken face.