Comment on this Motifake
on the doorstep i couldn't take one more step
Comment using Facebook
- October 12, 2012, 4:25 pm,
i can't remember if i cried when i read about his widowed bride. something touched me deep inside....the day....the music....died
- October 12, 2012, 4:50 pm,
...and they were 5inging...
- October 12, 2012, 5:01 pm,
bye bye Miss American Pie drove my chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
- October 12, 2012, 5:19 pm,
Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey in Rye
- October 12, 2012, 6:51 pm,
Singin' this'll be the day that I die...
- October 12, 2012, 6:52 pm,
singin' this'll be the day that I die...
- October 12, 2012, 7:00 pm,
Did you write the book of love And do you have faith in God above If the Bible tells you so?
- October 12, 2012, 7:33 pm,
Do you believe in rock 'n roll? Can music save your mortal soul? Can you teach me how to dance....real slow?
- October 12, 2012, 9:29 pm,
I'm a lonely little Petunia in an Onion patch...
- October 12, 2012, 10:32 pm,
Children, yer playin’ a song I know….but I was more of a Big Bopper fan…..chantily lace…that’s the music that died for me……5Ls of memory…d***.
- October 13, 2012, 1:04 am,
Well, I know that you're in love with him 'Cause I saw you dancin' in the gym
- October 13, 2012, 8:54 am,
You both kicked off your shoes...
- October 14, 2012, 3:28 am,
Man I dig those rhythm and blueueueuesss.
- October 14, 2012, 10:22 pm,
I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck With a pink carnation and a pickup truck
- October 14, 2012, 10:49 pm,
That explains a lot.
- October 14, 2012, 10:48 pm,
But I knew I was out of luck, the day, the music died.
- February 3, 2013, 12:04 pm,
....and we were singing.... bye byee miss american pieeeee
Start new comment thread
Register in seconds...