Creator: MissPriss

mariand - October 29, 2012, 8:55 am,
ohh, you can't catch me so easy... once bitten, twice shy...;)
forseti - October 29, 2012, 8:58 am,
Me and Moooo in the same room... I already smell Whiskey and something like sweet herbs. Might be a nice evening. Wait patiently if you knock: Could take us some time to open...
GaryO - October 29, 2012, 9:40 am,
Ah, the moral; Treats are free…tricks are like $2-$3….$5 if you want her to move…$10 and she cares…right?…wait, apparently there’s more than one moral here…….issat a bull in the bush? OK, serious, so pengy is a glam, right? Interesting.
MissPriss - October 29, 2012, 2:34 pm,
Glad you're all enjoying it and thanks for the votes... you all know the moral now here is the question....(see next comment)
MissPriss - October 29, 2012, 2:39 pm,
If 7 of the members traveled 2x further than 4 of the others on a plane traveling 20mph slower than the train from Boston and 3 of them share the same brand of dandruff shampoo but the other 3 are suffering from a rash...who is wearing the blue garter?
GaryO - October 29, 2012, 2:46 pm,
Easy, Forseti….everyone knows if you’re a blue **** you’ve got garter issues…..
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 29, 2012, 3:43 pm,
Rick69 - October 29, 2012, 4:54 pm,
Articulate answer, Moxie... Although, the only correct answer here is -- Holy poop, I'm the closest one to the hooke- I mean trick-or-treater...
Rick69 - October 29, 2012, 4:57 pm,
... Oh wait ... Siht ...
MissPriss - October 29, 2012, 6:35 pm,
And the above comments are exactly how you guys make my day! Thanks for being the wall....but still you! kisssss!
MissPriss - October 29, 2012, 6:38 pm,
Oh forgot....the correct answer is.....see page 7 of your How to Be a Model Member of Motifake...seriously? not a single one of you's have a copy?
spacedog - October 29, 2012, 7:20 pm,
Ah Miss P, you have out done yourself. I see Mr.M is locked in the attic with his computer while the rest of us drink the beer. Ha. How did RL end up in the tree?
MissPriss - October 29, 2012, 11:03 pm,
Well I'm not at liberty to share all the details on a public forum but let's just say it's the end result to a knee jerk reaction Bull has when someone "touches" him...and I ain't talkin' emotionally.....teehee
ughomer - October 30, 2012, 9:35 am,
Perception error on my part - didn't notice Reality Lord in the tree until I read Spacedog comment! 5L Prissy!
ughomer - October 30, 2012, 9:40 am,
Crikes! I just looked at the haunted house...there's more creepy Avatars stuck there! 16 more Lions for this one.
Airman - October 30, 2012, 3:31 pm,
nicely done, but I'm still trick or treating a couple of blocks over
crankyhead - October 30, 2012, 8:01 pm,
And I'm still at the local precinct, trying to explain to the cops how it's only a coincidence that they found me coming out of the grocery store, with only a bag of apples and a box of razor blades. =)