Speak the truth and let the hurt feelings fall where they may.

Creator: Ryncovine

mariand - December 7, 2012, 5:16 pm,
well said... 5 old fashion statements for ya.
GaryO - December 7, 2012, 10:05 pm,
kimzter - December 8, 2012, 12:25 am,
Awesome covered in awesome sauce
EmilioDumphque - December 9, 2012, 1:43 am,
Can you verify all this? ...I see.
RevolutionRabbitNov63 - December 30, 2012, 7:49 am,
The reason 1/10th of 1% has ALL the wealth & the Middle Class is gone & has no work is because some student - but not this one who does not show his/her face, & who *absolutely!* did each & every thing listed - is not corruption & lies. Now I understand!
RevolutionRabbitNov63 - December 30, 2012, 7:56 am,
...They should let you Edit your Comments - ! ...Not because of corruption & lies - but because some student bought a phone...All is clear now!: Fix the Economy!: No student phones - !!!
RevolutionRabbitNov63 - December 30, 2012, 9:20 am,
C'mon America!Can't afford a reasonable education? I mean - they're cheap & it's easy right? Then you should just get a (what does it say here exactly)a 'barely above minimum wage job'& accept your life like the rest of us bitter rightwing losers.
RevolutionRabbitNov63 - December 30, 2012, 9:24 am,
...what does it say here exactly?:'Speak the truth and let the hurt feelings fall where they may'? Education would only promote Science & Society & save America, after all. Worse yet, stastics show you'll probably Vote Liberal if you Learn about reality..
nicholsjoshua15 - February 4, 2013, 9:25 pm,
Oh look at Mister Republican; he's blaming the students for all of the debt instead of the welfare mamas that have about two babies every year. After all being hating on to students is PC. Blow it out your a*s!
thevoiceofpie - March 25, 2013, 10:06 pm,
and the hurt feelings have defiantly fallen where they, somebody needs a dose of personal responsibility
Sean - March 28, 2014, 12:10 pm,
Scholarships that cover 90% of tuition, eh? Let's talk about that for a bit here. True that they can be "earned" in a sense, but "won" as or "awarded" are also applicable terms to these RARE commodities, no?
lgvernon - March 28, 2014, 2:13 pm,
My daughter earned five of them, working like a dog. While still in school she went to work in her chosen field. Immediately after graduation, she won the election, becoming the youngest elected coroner in the US. She still holds that office. Amazing gal!
Sean - March 28, 2014, 7:48 pm,
I see what you did there ... me with my big mouth all "Let's talk about that for a bit." Wellll played. I too won me some scholarships, but what I do with dead bodies I have to do on my own time. Glad to hear about your daughter. Amazing. Sincerely.