Creator: motifayk

trek - January 25, 2013, 10:55 am,
As a member of the new generation that supposedly supports these new "artists", I can a**ure you that I love 80s music. Most music today falls under the first category, although there are some artists who write their own music. RIP Freddie Mercury
motifayk - January 26, 2013, 1:39 am,
Its not like I don't enjoy the sounds of newer musicians. Its just that the lyrics, autotune, pre-recorded electro beats, samplers and free software with their own loops have made it that much more easier for even me to make music.
twill1962 - February 11, 2013, 9:34 pm,
Most modern music is overly repetitious and unoriginal. Give me Godd Ol' disco over "Dance Music" any day.
nicholsjoshua15 - July 16, 2013, 12:47 pm,
The only Pop Star I like is Ellie Goulding. That being said give me The Doors, Pink Floyd, R.E.M., Soundgarden,Smashing Pumpkins, Cage The Elephant, and Poets Of The Fall
tomyironmane - July 30, 2013, 8:37 pm,
You may go if you wish. But remember this: walk away now and you walk away from your crafts, your skills, your vocations; leaving the next generation with nothing but recycled, digitally-sampled techno-grooves, quasi-synth rhythms, pseudo-songs of
tomyironmane - July 30, 2013, 8:37 pm,
violence-laden gangsta-rap, acid pop, and simpering, saccharine, soulless slush. Depart now and you forever separate yourselves from the vital American legacies of Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, Willie Dixon, Jimmy Reed, Memphis Slim, Blind Boy Fuller,
tomyironmane - July 30, 2013, 8:38 pm,
Louie Jordon, Little Walter, Big Walter, Sonnyboy Williamson I and II, Otis Redding, Jackie Wilson, Elvis Presley, Lieber and Stoller, and Robert K. Weiss.
tomyironmane - July 30, 2013, 8:39 pm,
Turn your backs now and you snuff out the fragile candles of Blues, R&B and Soul, and when those flames flicker and expire, the light of the world is extinguished
tomyironmane - July 30, 2013, 8:40 pm,
because the music which has moved mankind through seven decades leading to the millennium will whither and die on the vine of abandonment and neglect.
nicholsjoshua15 - January 23, 2014, 7:41 pm,
There's still good music out there, and always remember, even then there was stupid pop music. We don't remember the stupid pop music because it aged poorly, just like the stupid pop music of today.