Creator: motifayk

motifayk - February 7, 2013, 10:19 am,
Yaay! I did it, I voted first... Not that there was any competition, but i wanted to do it.... :D
GaryO - February 7, 2013, 10:41 am,
How….oxymoronic of you, Fayk. You now have the privilege of knowing exactly what you think of yourself. You contain a bit of weirdness that just pops out, dontcha. I love it! So I‘m matching yer 5L
motifayk - February 7, 2013, 10:44 am,
Thanks ... I just thought it would be poetic of me (by my low-standards of poetry) to make a poster about me, talk about 5L's and vote first (as usual) and give it a 5L - and I did it... Ha Ha... I even wrote the stuff on that pic... :P
Greeny - February 7, 2013, 11:58 am,
I've never understood how individuals vote on their own stuff, but this is funny.
motifayk - February 7, 2013, 12:02 pm,
It's simple, open your profile page select your poster and click the rating you want.... Ok jokes apart, I do it for the ratings :P. In my defense; I rarely vote anything less than 5L. I vote 5L or I don't.
motifayk - February 7, 2013, 12:03 pm,
I have rarely voted 3 or less most probably less than 10 times in all. That too a long time ago. Since then if it is something I would give a 4L, I just don't vote.
Silverheart - February 7, 2013, 3:45 pm,
I always vote on posters, my way of giving feedback. I give a lot of 5s ( love it), many 4s (like it), a few 3s (ok, could be better), rare 2s (didn't like) and only two 1s (would burn if I could).
mariand - February 7, 2013, 1:39 pm,
lol...I think that you should have wrote "I don't always rate MY posts..."... once, I was so disappointed by one of my posters that I voted 3L on it...hehehe
motifayk - February 7, 2013, 1:50 pm,
I would have written MY posts, but then its not just mine I am talking about. I have very rarely voted anything less than 5L to ANYBODY'S poster.. :P I do vote, even though I don't comment a lot.