Preschooler Wisdom

Creator: PapaFox

GaryO - April 30, 2013, 9:47 pm,
So…. zebras ARE g** mules…I knew it! (sorry Papa, I have to do these things)….aaaand I’m with the great aunt on this one. Now I’m going to drag my knuckles back to my cave….occasionally peering out from the dark, blinking.
Silverheart - May 1, 2013, 1:17 am,
Clothing color scheme doesn't have anything to do with ***ual orientation. Althoug I take issue with this kid liking zebras more than Lion5.
Hawamleh - May 1, 2013, 2:14 am,
I'm with the great aunt and Gary on this one. Men should be raised to be men.
Ron2 - May 1, 2013, 4:47 am,
In a perfect world this would not be an issue. It is not a perfect world and we are charged with protecting our kids even from themselves. Kids are some of the cruelest animals on the face of the planet. Had he gotten beat up because of the shoes...
Ron2 - May 1, 2013, 4:48 am,
it would have been partially the kid who did the beating and the parents for allowing the child to be placed in that situation in the first place. No, it isn't fair. Life isn't fair. It is brutal and violent and regardless of what people try to do to..
Ron2 - May 1, 2013, 4:50 am,
change that they never will. Pink zebra shoes... not g**. Stupid. When he is old enough to defend himself verbally/physically... wear on brother man. Until that time. Protect him from other people the best you can. THAT... is a parents job.
PapaFox - May 1, 2013, 6:01 am,
I think the whole point of the slide was that the adults took this far more seriously than the kids did. How much you want to bet his next pair of shoes is light-up Batman sneaks?
Greeny - May 1, 2013, 7:18 am,
Seat Belt Fail, Parenting Fail
GaryO - May 1, 2013, 9:16 am,
I concur with everything RonE is sayin’, but my mind goes to the lad liking zebras so much he wore them as shoes. Hemmingway would be so proud.
GaryO - May 1, 2013, 9:17 am,
No, I’d take the lad aside and talk him into giving them names and putting them on his hands as muppets, using them for show and tell.
GaryO - May 1, 2013, 9:17 am,
“So, Zippy, I was trampled by a herd of water buffalos, how’d you die?” “Well, Flash, I was taken down by a Calvin Klein rep and gutted and sewn by a six year old in Shenzhen.”
GaryO - May 1, 2013, 9:19 am,
Or, I’d just sit the lad down and pour him a jigger of a good single malt. Never too early to be introduced to the game of sh**s.
GaryO - May 1, 2013, 9:19 am,
Then, if he passes out before me, Zippy and Flash will magically go back to their rainbow bright world. If I pass out before him, well, that lad can take care of himself no matter what he’s wearin’.
GaryO - May 1, 2013, 9:42 am,
RonE??? Ron2, I meant Ron2
spacedog - May 1, 2013, 5:55 pm,
HA! I thought the same dang thing when I read the line about the shoes being made of zebra. Hemingway... singing the Monty Burns song See My Vest.
Krickit - May 1, 2013, 10:29 am,
The kids smile sets off my g**dar more then the shoes do.
steve1961 - May 1, 2013, 11:50 am,
So did the kid turn out to be g-a-y or not? I lost track.
PapaFox - May 1, 2013, 7:10 pm,
Hell, the kid's still in preschool. He's just as likely to turn out to be a football player (although then again that doesn't mean he won't be g-a-y anyway, hmmm)
steve1961 - May 1, 2013, 7:54 pm,
Thanks for the clarification. To be honest, I don't know anything about this g-a-y lifestyle stuff...I get nervous just using the rear entrance at the mall...I'd make a lousy homo***ual.
steve1961 - May 1, 2013, 11:57 am,
There's a great youtube clip where a father sees his boy playing with barbies. The father tries to get him to play with gi joes. In the end the kid was imagining himself with 2 girls and imagined his dad as being g-a-y.
Vinxman - May 1, 2013, 7:40 pm,
Why aren't the relatives concerned that the child may be color blind?
Greeny - May 1, 2013, 8:00 pm,
Wait till this ph**o ends up in his high school graduation slide show