or how to begin your life as a black male and finish it as a white female

Creator: Wario6000

RnR - September 15, 2008, 8:07 am,
yeh, esspecially with this impersonation of Rose DeWitt Bukater
nunya fuckin buisiness - August 30, 2009, 1:10 pm,
suck balls b****es!!!!!
why should i give you my name? - October 8, 2009, 10:14 pm,
stop talking trash about michael, you have alot more things wrong with you than he will ever have with him, your just jealous you cant make a change like him, he changed soo many lives, made the world a better place, and this is how you pay him back?!wow!
bOB cHIN - October 9, 2009, 9:21 am,
I think you have idea about this web site that may be ill-conceived, You dumb. You obv searched out some posters about MJ because the two you commented on were done 10 months apart. There must be plenty of tribute sites where your love could b appreciated
MichaelIsInnocentScrewu - March 21, 2011, 10:29 pm,
Leave Michael Alone! Suck D*ck you f*cking As*hole! Get a f*cking life! Ur jealous hes 100000 million times better then u and saved many lives and helped deiseses of children! Search up THE MIKE JR SONG on utube IT PROVE HE HAS BALLS AND SOME GOOD BIG 1S!
Mooooooooooooooooooo - March 22, 2011, 12:05 am,
I understand that you have some very strong feelings about this dead p********, But threatening and abusive statements toward members is a good way to get yourself in trouble here. Fairly warned. (and work on your spelling, you're embarrassing yourself)
MichaelIsInnocentScrewu - March 21, 2011, 10:29 pm,
I had to friggen sign up to post these friggen comments, your just pathetic, and childish. How stupid. Michael will always be the love of my heart, and an amazing talented man, who cares about changing the world. As for you, your an iggnorant a*s!
pzykosiz - March 21, 2011, 11:51 pm,
maybe you should move along and find an internet community who cares
MichaelIsInnocentScrewu - March 21, 2011, 10:30 pm,
RIP Do not listen to this sh*t, do not let it bother you..We're here..I dont deal with this crap no more. I actually got into A HUGE fight me vs my teacher I won in the end. Spread crap about MJ, you'll break some bones *cracks knuckles* hes so h**t...
ICEMAN - March 21, 2011, 10:45 pm,
He's so dead.
TheTrashHeap - March 21, 2011, 11:36 pm,
He openly admitted to giving alcohol to young boys and then sleeping in a big bed with them. He admitted it on film and tried to say it was normal behavior. He also payed off his accusers. Pretty much an admission of guilt.
culos - March 22, 2011, 7:41 am,
This white female is now just a collection of bleached bones, what's the big deal about that?