Creator: lgvernon

Reality Lord - July 2, 2013, 8:23 am,
good getting the female perspective....ouch.
GaryO - July 2, 2013, 9:14 am,
Fair ‘nough…now…’bout that lid problem of yours…….I can help. I have come up with a two-step (no fail) instruction program…with illustrations
lgvernon - July 2, 2013, 11:02 am,
GAry, darling, ***bie, sweetie~~the seat left up is not a woman's problem. It's a man's problem. Just like leaving seat on the table in a restaurant is the restaurant's problem. Just like leaving seats up in the theater is the theater's problem.
GaryO - July 3, 2013, 9:47 am,
Well, I’m just not catchin’ on. I mean, I’m pretty sure I can grasp the spring feature on a theater seat, and not just sit there a foot higher than everybody else.
GaryO - July 3, 2013, 9:48 am,
But, I’ll continue to put the seat down….and put it up…and down…and up…….oh, and down
lgvernon - July 3, 2013, 10:29 am,
It's simple, really. They are called 'seats'. That means their natural and correct position is down. Their natural and correction CONDITION is clean and DRY. Considering that you leave the seat down for roughly 1/4 of all your visits...(con't)
lgvernon - July 3, 2013, 10:31 am,
...and your lovely and treasured lady leaves it down for ALL her visits, that means that for 75% of the time, the seat is in its right and proper position. Logic dictates that the individual who uses the contraption in a way that is outside the norm...
lgvernon - July 3, 2013, 10:34 am,
should return it to its normal position, AAANNND out of courtesy, love, and respect for others, should see to it that it is CLEAN.
GaryO - July 3, 2013, 3:29 pm,
s-o-o-o-o, marking my territory is out?
lgvernon - July 3, 2013, 3:50 pm,
Unless you do it with diamonds...
GaryO - July 4, 2013, 9:11 am,
Diamonds..worst investment ever. Shopped for a diamond pendant once. The teeny weeny delicate chain was bigger than the ‘stone’ on the one I could afford….looked like a piece of sand… I got her a magnifying glass too. Win win you’d think….
GaryO - July 4, 2013, 9:12 am,
…..but n-o-o-o-o, turns out magnifying glasses can leave a mark. OK, I’ll work on the seat down principle, as long as I’m permitted to pee standing up…hey-y-y-y!.... did you just call me a ‘(con’t)’??.... that’s it, I’m peein’ off the back porch