Creator: thecrotchetyoldcynic

Bolverk3778 - July 13, 2013, 10:49 am,
Most of the dress 'designers' must really hate the female form given that the majority of their 'designs' at not cut to enhance nor flatter the female form, and when I say female form I mean the one's with curves not the anorexic stick insects.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 13, 2013, 11:34 am,
Just because a woman is thin doesn't make her anorexic. My fiancee is very thin but eats like a horse and definitely doesn't throw it up after....People call her anorexic all the time and it's very hurtful for her to hear it.
thecrotchetyoldcynic - July 13, 2013, 11:46 am,
You're right. Not all skinny women are anorexic. However, in the case of the woman above, she's actually anorexic. I wasn't sure until I saw her in a movie wearing nothing but her birthday suit, and her ribs could easily be made out in all their glory.
thecrotchetyoldcynic - July 13, 2013, 11:49 am,
And let's not forget, the camera adds about ten pounds :-D
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 13, 2013, 12:49 pm,
Anorexia is a disease and as far as I know Kristen Ritter doesn't have it, she's just skinny. The a**umption you just made is exactly the one that's so hurtful to people who are just naturally thin.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 13, 2013, 1:00 pm,
I don't mean to preach about it, but I've seen how upset it makes Mrs. Moo+ when people (especially other women) call her anorexic. I always tell her that those people are just jealous or ashamed of their own figure.
thecrotchetyoldcynic - July 13, 2013, 10:35 pm,
I meant no offense to Mrs. Moo :-( I guess we're demonized by the same issue, but on opposite ends of the spectrum. People think my wife's obese, and she's not. I was just going by whether or not a woman's ribs are prominently visible (again, no offense)
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 14, 2013, 1:30 am,
None taken. And now I'm sure you understand...Judging someone for being thin is just as cruel as judging someone for being heavy, I've taken a few sh**s for my portliness, It's not fun.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 14, 2013, 2:05 am,
man this censor is weird "S-h-o-t-s"
steve1961 - July 14, 2013, 2:49 am,
GaryO - July 14, 2013, 9:35 am,
Well, I’m right in the middle of you guys. I do prefer ‘full’ (it’s a tribal thing), but gotta admit, petite is good inside a hug…indeed.
GaryO - July 14, 2013, 9:36 am,
Not long ago I congratulated a rather willowy woman on her maternal state by saying something like, ‘so how long til the blessed day?’ Turns out she just had some sorta protruding intestinal problem.
GaryO - July 14, 2013, 9:39 am,
She kept staring and pointing my direction, huddled with her friends the rest the night. Thought about saying something with the word ‘condolences’ in it….buuut there’s really no fixing that. So I don’t get invited to her parties anymore (win win)
thecrotchetyoldcynic - July 14, 2013, 11:41 am,
I've almost hurt thin women in a hug. I come from a Sicilian family - on both mom and pop's side. It comes from the Great Depression thinking: If you're skinny, you're not be fed enough.
thecrotchetyoldcynic - July 14, 2013, 11:50 am,
For dinner: ravioli in a meat sauce (preferably sausage) use olive oil, brown diced garlic, fresh basil, and chopped onion. Not Ragu or Prego, or grandma will be pi*sed - use beefsteak tomatoes. Oh, good lord (facepalm) Now I know why we're all heavy :-D
Mooooooooooooooooooo - July 14, 2013, 11:56 am,
Pasta is one of my biggest enemies....followed closely by chicken wings and grilled cheese sandwiches. It's a love hate relationship.
thecrotchetyoldcynic - July 14, 2013, 12:06 pm,
America doesn't do it correctly. A ton of pasta, and few pieces of shredded chicken? All carbs and no protein. In Sicily or even Italy, you get an even amount. Maybe even more chicken (or sausage) than pasta.